Chapter 22

Picture of Darren's sister on the side!!

Chapter 22

*Korey's P.O.V*

It was Monday morning, and today was the day of our doctor's appointment. I woke up so happy in Jon's strong arms, until I felt my stomach flip, twist, and rumble. I tried to get up, but his heavy arm was weighing me down, plus he was causing pressure on my lower stomach. It didn't hurt, but I knew I'd blow soon.

"Jon, baby, move!" I said, shaking him. His morning wood poked the crack of my ass, and he began to kiss my neck while grinding it into me. I groaned, knowing I was most likely going to throw up over all his nice sheets. He needed to stop being freaky, and let me empty my stomach!

"Feel that shit?" He whispered. Well, no shit Sherlock, of course I felt it!

"Jonathan, fuckin' get off me!" I yelled, punching his forearm, causing him to cuss under his breath, and start to yell, and I took the opportunity to run to the bathroom as he moved his arm.

"The fuck wrong wit you?" I heard him yell from behind me, but I was already in the bathroom.

I brought one hand to my mouth, one hand to my stomach, and lifted the toilet seat, emptying the product of my morning sickness. I heaved, feeling the vomit come up fast, and then, my hair was pulled back, and my shirt was lifted so it stopped underneath my breasts as Jon rubbed my back.

"It's okay, baby." He tried to reassure me as I began to cry.

"Stop cryin', you just makin' it worse. I'm right here, I got 'chu." He whispered, kissing my cheek as the last little bit came out. I was smiling inside at his gentleness. He was so careful and so sweet. I honestly don't think I could do this without him. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I kept my head bent as I reached for the tissue role, and tore a few sheets off. I wiped my mouth clean, and dropped the toilet paper in the toilet bowl, and Jon flushed it for me. I got off my knees and went to brush my teeth and wash my hands. Jon did the same, and came behind me, rubbing my back as I finished up, making me shiver at his touch.

"You okay?" He asked, and I smiled at him through the mirror, nodding my head up and down 'yes'. He mirrored the same smile, and tipped my head back, kissing my forehead, nose, then lips.

I walked back into the room, while Jon stayed inside the bathroom. Soon after, I heard the water running, and I laid back down in the bed. I was so sleepy for some reason, and I didn't even bother to get under the sheets. I just laid in my stomach and knocked out. Well, I at least tried.

"No!" Jon said, coming back in the room before I could even close my eyes for a few seconds.

"Nope, we gotta go to the appointment soon, just come get in the bath." He said, coming toward me and lifting me up from under my knees and my back. I whined in protest as he carried me back into the bathroom. Once inside, he placed me on my feet and I rolled my eyes, sitting on the closed toilet. I was tired, dammit!

"Get up Korey." I stuck my lip out, begging him to let me go back to sleep for a little second.

"Baby, ten minutes." I pleaded, but he ignored me, beginning to strip me bare.

"Nah, come on, ma. I'll wash your body for you, you ain't gotta do nothin' but relax." He suggested, which sounded good to me, almost better than sleep, almost. He dropped his crisp white Hanes boxers, his dick still semi-hard. I walked to the tub, which resembled a jacuzzi, and tested the water, bending over and running my right hand through the fluffy fruity-smelling bubbles.

"Damn." I heard Jon whisper behind me. I smiled to myself, knowing he was probably looking at my exposed areas while I was bent over. I stood upright and started to get in the warm water, when he grabbed my wrist, and spun me around to face him.