Chapter 19 - Part 2

*****WARNING! VERY DETAILED AND EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*****

Chapter 19 - Part 2

*Korey's P.O.V*

"So, Carson..." Jon started, with a sly grin on his face while he drove and looked at Sawyer through the mirror.

"I know what I'ma do to you. I'ma let you go." He said, pulling into the parking garage at the airport. I looked at him like he was crazy, and he put his hand on my thigh, mouthing 'chill'. I rolled my eyes, and moved his hand to the middle of us. He's just gone let this motherfucka go?

I turned around to look at Carson, and he was looking at Jon like he didn't believe him, while holding his injured shoulder. I couldn't believe his ass either. I was fuming, and his little smirk wasn't making me feel no better. But, I guess he was doin' it for that lil conniving baby sister of his.

We pulled into the airport parking lot, and Jon got out first, and me and Carson last. Carson was lagging behind us as we walked through the pretty empty parking garage. He then jogged, so he was beside Jon, slightly in front of him.

"So we good, fam? You gone let me walk away?"

"Not quite." faster than any of us could register, Jonathan pulled out his pistol from the front of his pants, and grabbed Carson's arm, shooting him dead in his spine. Now, I always thought you die when you get shot in your spine, but not Carson. Jonathan knew what he was doing, and he guided Carson's limp body to the ground on his stomach, the dirty ground under his right cheek.

"You won't be walkin' no where. But, it ain't personal." He smiled, and I shook my head in amazement. My man knew what he was doing!

"Baby, what?!" I said, watching Carson's twisted face.

"What? He paralyzed..." I said, shaking my head and chuckling. I can't feel sorry for him. Karma's a bitch, and her name is Korey. I can't help but feel like Bonnie standing beside Clyde, only I ain't down with dyin, we still young!

"We can't just leave 'em out here though." I said, and he nodded, clapping his hands twice.

"Already ahead of ya." A black expedition truck rolled around the corner, and pulled up right beside Jon. The engine roared, and what do you know, out hops Trey from the passenger side. I was so happy! I missed my best friend, and I honestly thought he was going M.I.A! He didn't even call me since Jon left the hospital, but I couldn't remember if I gave him my number or not.

"Trey!" I said, running to him and jumping in his arms. I thought I'd never see him again. He seemed funny at the hospital, like that was his last time he would see me. I was happy to see him. Maybe a little too happy.

He laughed and hugged me tight, his big arms around my back. I heard somebody behind me clear their throat, and then I realized how this looked in Jon's eyes.

"Drop my girl, nigga." Jon said, and I already knew his jaw was tight, and his nose was flaring. I cleared my throat, and Trey put me back down on the ground. He ran his hand over my cheek, and smirked.

"I saw yo mama." He said, and I opened my mouth in shock. She doesn't let anybody but me visit her. Mainly, because of her Alzheimer's and the fact that she doesn't remember anybody, but a select few.

"S-She remembered you?" I asked in shock.

"Hell yeah, that's my mama too." He smiled, and I shook my head, smiling too. My mama always liked Trey. He stared at me a little longer and then cleared his throat, and nodded his head towards Carson on the ground.