Recap

• Dedicated to To the confused (lol)

Okay, so some of you were confused, so here is a little recap of the last chapter of what's going on with everyone. It's not necessarily a chapter, but hopefully this helps.

Korey: Her and Jonathan made things official, and then she found him at the clinic kissing Yazmin. She was there to find out if she was pregnant, and she wasn't. She was very hurt, because she had just taken him back after screwing around with Yazmin, but he didn't seem to care. He text her once, and she didn't bother reading the message. She went to sleep with her boss, Carson Sawyer on her mind.

Going into work the next day, Korey was actually excited, because her and Carson had cleared thing up, and she considered them friends. When she got to work, she admired his handsome features, and he seemed friendly. He let her know she could leave early, and that he had only come in for a phone call. She was suspicious, seeing as he was dressed in an all black suit. She offered him to come to breakfast with her, and he got an attitude, telling her their was relationship was solely platonic.

Devastated, Korey exited to the elevator, and dropped her purse. A man had bent down, and she soon found out it was her best friend she had left back in Ohio, Trey. She liked him before, but he had a girlfriend, and she felt so much strong feelings, she left to Newark.

They got a little lose, literally, in the elevator, leaving her feeling hot.

Does Kor have another shot at love?

------------------------------------------------

Jonathan: Falling for Yamin's antics, Jonathan believed Yazmin was having his baby, and let her spend the night after clinic. He didn't feel for her what he felt for Korey. After seeing Yazmin crying, she told him Austin had raped his sister, Lana. Another lie.

He left immediately, running to his sister's aid, and found her on the floor holding her cheek, while Austin hovered over her. He was confused if they were having a little fun or if he was hurting her. In contemplating, the door busted open with three men in all black, their faces covered with ski masks. One of the three Jonathan knew very well.

Shots were fired. Will Jon live?

---------------------------------------------

Yazmin: Yazmin is pregnant with Big L's baby, that she is posing as Jonathan's. She called Lana. She wanted her to pretend that Austin had raped her, so she could get rid of him and get that bounty that was out on the streets by Big L. Well, Lana didn't know that last part. She didn't want to go along with it. But anyway, Yazmin pretended to cry as Jonathan saw her, knowing he'd be a good big brother and go over there to rough Austin up.

-----------------------------------

Trey: In Newark to do some investing, when he sees the girl who hasn't left his mind since she ran off with no goodbye or contact information. He wanted her as much as she wanted him, and he planned on getting her!

------------------------------------

Carson Sawyer: Goes into work with intentions on leaving unnoticed. He was infatuated with Korey, but just learned how in love he was with an ex-lover. They reconnected , and he was going to get her, and strangley enough, he would be seeing her soon. As Korey left, he called her up to make sure everything for them was planned the way the agreed. Then, he left, and was on his way.

-----------------------------------

Josh: You may remember him from the beginning of the story as the mailroom guy who harassed Korey in the elevator *chapter one* now, he's just trying to do a job, collect his few thousand dollars, and skip town.

***

I hope this helped! Comment with anymore questions, and I'll be happy to answer! :)