Chapter 14

Over 15,000 reads & 1,000 votes!!! It's amazing! Thank you all!!

F.Y.I: Carson is Mr.Sawyer – Carson Sawyer

Chapter 14

*Yazmin’s P.O.V*

“Lana stop being a scary little bitch, and do it! Damn.” I whisper-yelled into the phone, peeking my head in the room to make sure Jonathan was still sleep.

“I just want to leave with him so bad. Once this is over, me and him are moving. You’re so greedy” she said.

Who cares, let me eat up then.

“As long as I get my cut. You and that weirdo have a nice life.” I said. Hanging up. Jonathan was still sleep, so I positioned myself on top of him, feeling his morning wood. I knew I wasn’t the cause, but I wanted to be the solution.

*Austin’s P.O.V*

“Wassup.” I said, as I saw Lana sitting on the couch on the phone. She glanced at me, and continued her conversation. I raised my eyebrow, walking closer.

“I’ll call you back… yep. Okay, love you too.” She said, and immediately I was jealous. Just because I was sleeping around don’t mean she could too. She was mine. I wasn’t planning on leaving her, but I did love Korey. Now that I knew Big L was dying, I finally could have my cake and eat it too.

No more threats, no more problems. I was gonna move them both out to the islands. It was gone be epic. I couldn’t let Lana go though. We been kickin’ it since high school. She my lil baby, and Korey fine as hell. Would you pass up an ass like that?

“Who the fuck was that?” I yelled, stepping in front of the T.V., in front of her. I couldn’t even be mad though, she was looking too good right now. She had on some tight ass boyshorts and a sports bra. I licked my lips as she smirked at me.

“Come here baby.” She said, opening her legs. At that point, I ignored the phone call, and did as she said. She stood up on the couch, so she was eye level with me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I tried to kiss her, but she kept pulling her head backwards.

I pulled her off the couch, and onto the floor in one swift motion.

“Don’t try to play me, Lana. Who was it?” I asked, kissing her neck. She moaned softly, her acrylic nails grazing the back of my neck.

“Can’t.” She whispered as I sucked on her spot.

I ran my hand down her stomach, switching to the other side of her neck, rubbing her through her panties. She breathed soft in my ear, and I kissed my way to her lips.

“Tell me.” I urged.

“Carson.” She moaned. I pulled away fast. So, she was fucking somebody else?!

“WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?” I slapped her ass dead in her face, when the front door burst open.

Fuck

-------------------

*Jonathan’s P.O.V*

I woke up with Yazmin draped across my body. It didn’t feel like it did with Korey. It didn’t feel right, and I didn’t feel complete. I shook her off me a little, so she wouldn’t wake, and headed to take a shower and brush my teeth.

When I came out the bathroom Yazmin was crying and holding her stomach. Immediately I leaped over, to make sure my seed was okay. She held up her hand.