Chapter 24 - Part 1

Chapter 24 - Part 1

*Korey's P.O.V*

I woke up to loud noises coming from downstairs, and the amazing smell of bacon. Mmmm, I was craving some bacon and peanut butter! Oh, that sounded so good. I smiled and pulled away from Jon and went to the restroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. Once I was done, I walked back in the room with a towel wrapped around my body.

"...thanks so much Vanessa, I owe you one." I heard Jon whisper. Who in the hell was Vanessa, and why did he owe her? I don't care about him having female friends, that's nothing, because I have nothing to be worried about, I trust him, but why was he whispering and what did he owe to her?

I narrowed my eyes at his back that was to me, while walking to my closet. He turned and looked at me, biting his lip. I don't know what he thought was about to happen, but I wanted to know who the fuck Vanessa was! I dried my body off and began to lotion up when he walked around the bed and behind me to hug my naked waist.

"Who's Vanessa?" I asked calmly, but still with venom dripping off my tongue, while rubbing in the lotion in on my right arm. He let go of me and ran his hand over his head. I turned to face him all the way, picking up my towel and wrapping it around me, awaiting his answer.

"Shit." I heard him mumble under his breath. My heart began to speed up. Lord, please don't make me kill this man that I love with all of my being, he's pushing me though, I swear he is. I put my hands on my hips and waited for his sorry excuse.

"Jonathan, please don't play with me." I said with my jaw tight.

"Korey, I didn't want you to find out like this..." he said, looking at me sadly.

I felt tears moistening my eyes. I have forgiven him, taken him back, given him chance after chance, and he goes and fucks with another bitch?! I'm pregnant with his baby, and this nigga just goes and-

"Korey, stop thinkin', damn! I ain't fuckin' around on you, baby." He chuckled, wiping a tear I didn't realize had fell. I flinched from his touch and stomped into the closet, picking up a long casual summer dress. I picked up matching flip flops and ran my fingers through my messy hair, walking passed him and out the room. I dropped the towel and quickly dressed. After, I walked right passed him and out the room.

"So you just gone leave outta here, no panties or no bra?" Jon laughed from behind me, making me roll my eyes. I would go back in there to grab some, but I didn't want to acknowledge him. I was done with his no good ass!

Just before I could reach the stairs, Jonathan picked me up and pulled me over his shoulder, and headed back to the room. With tears in my eyes, I began to beat his back with my balled up fists, punching as hard as I could. The pain in my chest was unbearable and I could've died right there. Why would he do this to me? And he seems so calm about it, like he doesn't even care. Will I ever stop being the other woman?

When we got back in the room, Jonathan threw me on the bed, and hovered above me, pinning my arms above my head. I continued to let my tears fall as I scowled at his calm demeanor. Then, the asshole pecks my lips smiling.

"Baby, I love you so much. I would never, EVER, go back down that road, you know that. Right here," He let go of my left wrist, and put my hand over where his heartbeat was. "You know I'd never cheat on you. Stop cryin', you stressin' our baby out. Now stay right here." He said, getting off me and going into his bedside drawer.

When he reminded me of the baby, I tried to calm down. I would protect this baby with all I had, and if anything happened to my angel, I'd kill anyone involved with no second thoughts.

"Read this." Jon said, handing me a packet of papers. I sat up and rolled my eyes, snatching the papers out his hand. I looked down and read the first couple of lines and my mouth fell open, it was a Deed for a house, a house!