Chapter 8 - Part 2

Chapter 8 - Part 2: 

- Korey -

Jonathan continued to kiss around my panties, ignoring the darkness. He begins to kiss my inner thigh, occasionally biting. It feels good, but can't he tell what I want? I've been trying to tease his clueless self all day! I'm hornier than a nigga fresh outta jail.

I guide his head to my center, and I feel the vibrations of his laughter against it. He comes up, grinding himself against my core on the way up. I bite my lip, and out of no where, the movie comes back on. Jonathan, always alert, pops up like somebody broke into the damn room. I laugh to myself, but when he turns around I can see he doesn't find it funny.

I found that even funnier. But, I tried to contain myself, until I saw him smirk. He looked down at me and licked his lips before climbing back on top of me. I lay back and smile as he comes down, licks my lips, then back up, like he's doing a push up. I'm tired of him teasing me!

As he goes up, I pull at his shirt. He got the idea, and took it off. He comes down, and stays this time. His length is sitting right on my thigh.

"We can wait. I'm not rushing." He whispered. I ran my thumb over his cheek and told him, "I want It. I need you." I said, honestly. Because, if he didn't then I probably would go crazy!

He smiled and kissed me softly. It was like I was a precious masterpiece that he thought he would break. I didn't complain, no one ever took there time with me like this before. I felt like a virgin again. I didn't know what to do with my hands. I was nervous, but enjoying every minute of this kiss.

He pulled away, and pulled me up, to the top of the bed, so his back was on the headboard, and I was straddling him. We continued to make out, and I felt him lie me down. He didn't pull away, he continued to kiss me. Soon, I felt his hand on my panties. They were silk, so I felt every move his hand made. I moaned as he began to rub my clit.

I opened my mouth and he continued to play with my tongue. He sucked on it before pulling away, and rising to unclasp my bra, but I stopped him. Since he liked to tease so much, I was going to have to give him a little taste of his own medicine.

I went forward, making him go back. I kissed up his thighs until I was at the hem of his boxers. Even these had his scent. I took in the aroma, and slowly pulled them down. I was not prepared for the masterpiece that popped out. It stood at attention, the biggest and thickest I've ever seen. It wasn't this hard earlier.. He'd rip me in half.

I looked up to see him sporting that cocky smirk. I giggled and ran my fingertip from the head to his ballsack. He shivered and I had him right where I wanted him. I rubbed him while I came up to kiss his neck. He groaned, and I smiled.

I sat on my knees in between his legs as I unclasped my bra from the front. His face matched the way mine looked when I saw his member. It was definitely a lot to take in. For one, they were pretty big. Two, they were pierced, and I had a tattoo under my left one. It said My Only Sunshine in Arabic. My grandma used to call me that before she passed.

He leaned forward and pulled me to straddle his thighs. He ran his finger across my tattoo.

"It's nice, Kor. What does it mean?" He asked.

"My Only Sunshine in Arabic. My grandma used to call me that before she passed." I said smiling. I missed my granny. He leaned forward and kissed me once, then twice. His lips lingered before he ran his finger over my hard nipp1e.

"Now." He started, grabbing hold of both my breasts. "This here." He said, rolling the bar between his fingers, earning a soft moan from me. "Is sexy as fuck." He said, and I leant back so that my hands were on his knees. He took my left boob I'm his mouth and sucked. I felt him playing with my sensitive piercing, and my body arched into him before I went completely weak.