Chapter 15 - Part 2

Chapter 15 - Part 2

*Jonathan's P.O.V*

I was out cold for a minute, but the sound of shots being fired brought me to consciousness. I tried, and I tried to open my eyes, and they just wouldn't budge. I heard voices, so I stayed quiet.

"What should we do wit 'em babe?" I heard Lana's voice ask. I figured she was talking to Austin, until I heard Sawyer's voice! What the fuck?

"Fuck these niggas. Aye! Y'all come on, we gotta go before the pigs come sniffin'" he said. My blood was boiling. My own sister was in on this shit! I came to save her lying ass, and this is how she repays me? If it wasn't for this pain in my chest, I would get up and beat everybody in this bitch's ass 'til I saw blood.

"Sawyer, I wanna hit a lick first. It's guaranteed ten thousand, and I'll give you half." one of the voices asked, and the foot steps got further away. When the door closed, I tried to get up, but I felt a pain shoot through my chest and back. My shirt was sticking to my body, and I knew I was gone bleed to death soon. My time was now, and I couldn't die without hearing my baby voice one last time.

I opened my eyes slightly, not wanting too much light to get in them, and scanned the room for a phone; any phone. Luckily, Lana's cell phone was a few inches away from me, and if I reached my arm far enough, I think I could get it. I almost had it too, and past that last inch, was the phone.

I slightly lifted my leg, bending my knee, and used it to push my body up some, awarding me with the phone. I smirked, pressing the dialer app. I closed my eyes, pressing the number that was etched in my memory, and hoped I pressed the right buttons.

On the first ring she answered, and I smiled, holding my chest as the sharpening pain returned.

"Hello?" She asked, sounding like she was frustrated. I bet she had that sexy pout on her pink lips.

"Baby." I croaked. My voice sounded like shit, but I didn't care.

"Jona-"

I cut her off, getting to the point. I could go at anytime. This the first time I had ever been shot, and I didn't know no living survivors of the bullet.

"Baby, I think i'm dying. I just wanted to tell you-"

"Don't play with me, Jon! Don't you think you have caused me enough trouble?" She yelled into the phone. Damn, she couldn't hear it in my voice? Even a deaf person could hear it.

"I'm serious bae, I'm at Lana house. I just need you to know-" the pain intensified, and I scrunched up my face, holding my chest as she interrupted me, yet again.

"Fuck you! I don't need you, Jon. I got Trey! BYE!" She hung up on me, and I felt the pain take my breath away, but I don't think it was from the bullet. That shit hit my heart.

--------------------------------

*Korey's P.O.V*

Jonathan thinks he is real funny. You don't play with people like that! How do you call me talking about you dying? I was so mad! He probably had me on speaker, laughing with Yazmin. I tried to cool myself down, sipping the tea that I was drinking earlier.

I turned around in the booth. Trey was talking to the police officers. He was so calm, like nothing had happened. I got up, and joined him  by his side.

"Alright, well we have everything we need, I just need you guys to-"

"Carter!" A skinny male, around twenty-three came running inside the diner, making us look at him.