Chapter 6 - Edited

Chapter 6: Attached

- Korey -

I jumped when I heard my door creek open.

Oh god, who is it now?

I was so scared that my hands and legs were shaking. All I could think about was anything horrible that could happen.

The dark figure was coming closer, so I started to jump on the bed to make a run for it on the other side, but strong arms grabbed and circled around my waist before I could move. Immediately, I caught his scent and I froze.

"It's me baby. Calm down." He whispered with his thick lips brushing the shell of my ear, rubbing my hips so the oversized shirt he gave me began to ride up. Now, I should be trying to figure out why in the hell my boss was in my house, and what happened down there, but I was too transfixed on Jonathan.

He began to kiss on my neck, and I let a soft moan slip my parted lips. I didn't mean to let it out, but those strong hands felt so good on me. He was calming me down, but my body had other things in mind.

"S-sorry. W-what happened down there?" I asked, and I felt him moving. He sat on the bed, pulling me down with him on his lap.

Right. On. His. Lap.

"Don't worry, ma. I’mma stay with you tonight. Ain't nobody gone hurt you." I got nervous. Austin is the only man that I have willingly spent the night with, and he usually left before I woke up. But, I felt like Jonathan could keep me safe, so I agreed.

"Okay." My voice shook as I agreed.

Damn Kor, get it together girl.

He began to rub my inner thigh and I unintentionally started a slow grind until I felt him stir under me and groan deeply. He held my waist tightly, his nails digging in.

“Please don’t do that.” He whispered, his head falling on my shoulder.

He tapped my thigh and I got up and sat on the bed. The moonlight was coming in from the window, so I got a better view of him. I could see his pretty eyes. He took off his pants, leaving him in some boxers. I just know they were designer. He went around me, and got in the bed on the other side. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed where I was sitting, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Is that how you plan on sleeping?" He asked with humor laced in his deep voice and I blushed. Good thing it was dark in here, so he couldn't see me.

"Um, no." I softly murmured, sliding in the bed from the other side, turning my back to him. I heard him chuckle, and the bed moved as he migrated towards me, but he didn't touch me.

Not yet.

"I make you nervous, huh?" He asked softly, but his voice remained so deep and masculine. It made me excited and I don't know why.

Am I being a slut? I wondered, but quickly reverted the thought. I wasn’t even going to let myself think that. Austin was probably somewhere blowing Lana’s back out, and if I found a decent—if not perfect—man, why couldn't I act on my feelings? I'm grown! If I want to, I can. I hadn't thought about Austin at all tonight, other than when I was telling Jonathan about him, so I knew I wasn’t rebounding, but was it still too soon?

"A little bit, but I ain't scared." I told him, appearing confident, and he only moved closer.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded, forgetting he probably couldn't see me. I rolled over, and reached for my lamp light. It came on, and after adjusting to the bright light, our eyes locked. Because of the intensity of his hazel stare, I looked away first, only after a few seconds, and he sat up with his back against the headboard. Once I looked back into his eyes that were trained on me, he guided me to straddle his waist.