Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*4 Months before the night at Premium*

“Mmmm, c-c-curtis.” Yazmin moaned.

Big L smiled watching her ass bounce while she was riding him reverse cowgirl. This sexy young thing wanted him, and he wasn’t passing it up.

“Yeah baby, I’m right here.” He smiled at her as she looked over her shoulder and winked. He gripped her butt, picking her up, and bringing her back down at the pace he wanted.

“Lora.” Big L moaned his deceased wife’s name. Yazmin kept going. This was a part of the plan, and soon enough this old man was going to bust in the condom, and she could hop off.

Finally, he came, and she got off, removing the condom, she saw it had a small rip in it, but she figured it was too small for her to get pregnant, and replacing it with her mouth.

“You know.” She said, licking the tip lightly, rubbing her hand up and down his shaft.

“Your son is trying to take over.” She said, taking him in her mouth. His mouth was wide open as he took in her words.

“He’s trying to steal your money, Curtis.” She said, then taking his balls in mouth. He grabbed her head and pushed himself deeper down her throat. She was sloppy, but at the time, it was doing the job.

“Okay, baby girl.” He said, as he was on the brink of cumming.

“Ima handle it.” He said.

*Night of Premium*

Lana had remembered the night her and Yazmin shared. They both vowed to never bring it up again, and things were less awkward between them. They had completely devoted their time to their plan. At least Yazmin had. They were at a coffee shop just outside of Newark to discuss things.

“So, lately she’s been a little depressed at work. She even came in late today, and then she had a panic attack. You know how I told you she gets them flashbacks? Yeah, so I took her home and called Austin. He was there so fast, girl. It’s a damn shame.” She shook her head and Lana nodded.

She did not like how Yazmin had changed. Lana didn’t care about getting Korey back. The poor girl was lost. But, she just wanted her man. Yazmin was becoming so adamant on getting Korey back, that she didn’t even involve Lana in some of the plans.

“That’s fine-“

Yazmin cut her off, continuing her thoughts.

“SO I was thinking, I’d take her to Premium tonight. You know all the ballers be in there, so maybe she’ll find somebody else and leave Austin alone.” Yazmin shrugged like she had just thought of that. But, she had planned this to the tee from the beginning.

Lana’s face brightened. “That’s actually a great idea, Yaz. Jon is going tonight too! Make sure they see each other. I can’t wait to get him out the way too. Dad’s cancer is spreading, and if he’s out the picture do you know how much of the will goes to me?” she smiled wide along with Yazmin.

“ALL!” they yelled together.

“This is just too good. Come on; let’s go get some hot dresses. Make her look like a star!” Lana said, pulling Yazmin out her chair.

***

“Daddy!” Lana yelled walking into her dad’s house after shopping with Yazmin. They had gotten a total of twenty sexy dresses. There was no way Lana would go unnoticed by Jonathan.