Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*6 months prior to the night Jonathan & Korey met at Premium*

"Just a minute!" Lana called out as she heard the doorbell ring. Rushing down the stairs before Austin woke up; she hurried to the door opening it, and pushing Yazmin out the way, mouthing 'go' as she heard footsteps. They both laughed and high tailed to Yazmin's Jeep as their heels clicked on the concrete in the silent night.

"Oh my god, I swear he heard us!" Lana laughed, as Yazmin pulled out the long driveway, headed to Club Spark. They hadn't been out in weeks, and the best friends missed each other. They had been best friends since freshmen year in college five years ago.

"Sorry, boo! I'm excited though. Ever since you got with that Austin, you've abandoned me!" Yazmin said, feigning hurt. Lana smiled sadly, knowing she missed her friend.

"This is our night, Yaz. No interruptions!" They both agreed, and reminisced on old times until they finally reached the club.

***

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for youuu oh-ooo-woah!" Lana sung as she swayed her hips along with Yazmin. They both finished the song, and stumbled into the nearest booth, where they shared a strawberry daiquiri.

"So tell me about this Austin." Yazmin said, pulling away from the cold drink as she began to get a brain freeze.

Sighing, Lana shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno. I mean in the beginning he was sweet as hell, doing things for me and just being my best friend. Then, he told me how much he cared for me, and we started dating. Going on dates every week and shit, but lately he's been creeping. I caught a chick in my bed the other day, and he claimed she was a stalker, but I ain't fall for that bull. They've been fucking, and for a while too." She said, sipping the drink.

"Oh hell naw! I'm haunting the bitch down! Who is this hoe?" Yazmin yelled in anger, throwing up her hands, almost knocking over the drink.

"I don't know. Some hoe named Korey. I ain't gone lie though, she was pretty as hell. She thicker than me, and her face is gorgeous. I can even be mad, she was bad." Lana laughed, but Yazmin didn't find anything funny. The same bitch who smiled in her face every day at work was fucking her girl's man. She may not have known they were girls, but still, she was going to help her girl get back at this home-wrecker, and she knew exactly what to do.

She already didn't like Korey. She was an emotional train wreck who always complained about her sex life, and Yazmin was glad to break the annoying trick. she had no idea that nigga she always cried about was her best friend's man!

"I got a plan." Yazmin smiled, and Lana raised her eyebrows wondering what her girl had cooked up.

***

It was 3 a.m when the girls finally made it back to Lana's house. They were both a little buzzed, but not quite drunk-yet.

Not a surprise to Lana, Austin's car was gone. She rolled her eyes, hopping out the car. Her feet were hurting, and she just wanted to soak them in some hot water. 

"Hurry up and open the door girl, I gotta pee!" Yazmin pouted, making Lana laugh, as she skipped up the steps to the front door. She unlocked it, and Yazmin pushed passed her to the hallway to the restroom.

Lana laughed, shaking her head as she stripped out her dress, leaving her in just her lingerie. She tossed it to the side, smiling as she immediately felt cooler. It just was too hot for clothes.

She went to the kitchen to make some drinks for the two of them, and a few moments later, Yazmin appeared.

 "So what's this for?" she asked, without looking all the way up.

 "To our master plan. We some bad bitches!" she laughed and Yazmin looked up.

 "I'm feeling that. What you strip for?" she asked, picking up the glass.

 "I don't know. I'm hot, horny, and tipsy." She said, gulping the drink down in a few sips. They both shared three more drinks, making them fairly drunk. They stumbled onto the couch giggling at nothing particular.

 "Turn on.. somethiiin'" Yazmin said, pointing to the T.V.

 Lana picked up the remote, trying to read the guide, but her vision was blurry, and the words were swirled. Not knowing, Lana clicked on a program called 'Girls Tasting Girls'.

 They both busted out laughing as the girls on the screen began to kiss and fondle each other. Lana didn't watch porn, so she was curious as to why it was on her television screen.

 "Au-ssstin!" Yazmin yelled. "Duh." She said, and Lana shook her head. The laughs subsided and began to fade, as they both attentively watched the girls peel off their clothes. Lana was horny, and Yazmin was curious. But ultimately, they were both hella drunk.

 Slowly, Lana inched Yazmin's dress up her thigh. They looked into each other's eyes as the moans from the T.V. filled the room. They inched closer and closer, and then, their lips touched. This was new for them both, but secretly, they liked it.

They didn't pull away. As seven a.m. creeped around, Yazmin woke up with something in her mouth. She moved her dry tongue around, and then a moan escaped from Lana. As she removed the foreign object from her mouth, she realized that it was a tit. Lana's tit!

"No fuckin' way!" she whispered as she looked down at both of their naked bodies. She laughed to herself as she felt the stickiness between her thighs. Her and her best friend had sex, and she didn't remember it! She was not gay, and she was not about to accept that.

She tip toed to her dress, and took it in the bathroom with her, in desperate need of a shower.

Yazmin slipped in and out of the shower without waking Lana. She didn't wake her, it would be too awkward. She rushed to the front door, and as she opened it, she fell into a hard chest. She regained her balance and looked into the eyes of Jonathan.

 "Damn lil mama." He laughed, sitting her up-right. She smiled shyly and felt a little better knowing she was attracted to men only.

 "I missed you, J." she smiled, but he didn't return it.

"Sorry Yaz. I ain't on that no more, I told you. You ain't where I wanna be." He said, and walked right passed her. She was gonna get him back, but she had to start with Korey first.

No looking back now. She thought as she hopped in her car, and left.

"Plan in action."

***

READ ATTENTIVELY, IT IS SHORT FOR A REASON! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

P.S. The next chapter or two will be going back in time, so you can understand more. If this is too confusing please let me know, and I'll try a different approach.