Part 10-

Amelia:
It was 20 minutes later then shay came in looked straight down not making eye contact with her "Melia" she said she came and sat at the end of my hospital bed and put her hand on my leg "Melia talk to me please" i started to tear up "oh Melia" she came closer "I can't do it anymore shay I can't" "do what" i was silent "I'm the last thing to Kelly and i fight and fight I don't know if i can fight anymore shay I'm done fighting" i said through my tears she was shocked at what i said and came up to the top of the bed "you are a fighter all of the Severide family are and you are the strongest out of them all" i looked up "look at me shay I have a feeding tube in my nose cause I haven't eaten i have bandages on my arms from my cuts" "don't think about it ill let Kelly come in and talk to you okay i love you remember that" i smiled "love you too shay" she kissed my forehead and left.
About 15 minutes later Kelly came in "hey sis" "hello brother" he kissed my cheek "i brought some of ur drawing stuff and spear clothes for you" i smiled "thank you I'm sorry for all of this i should have come to you" he looked down and sighed "Milly i am a little angry and you can't blame that you are the last blood family i have left I can't loose you so please fight for this" i nodded and started to draw "i love you Kelly" "i love you too Milly" and we chatted for some bit till we heard a knock. 2 people came in it was Jay and Will "hello flame" Jay said "hello J" he hugged me "hello A" Will said he hugged me "hello W" we all chatted for some time till they all had to leave but i stopped Will "hey W" he turned around "yes A" "how long till i can have this out of my nose and go back to work" he sighed "ill talk to Nat and see okay her or me will come and tell you" i nodded and fell asleep.

Will:
I walked out of her room and over to Nat "did she open up to any of them" i sighed "yeah to Shay and Kelly they all want her to keep fighting and to get over this and she also wants to now when the feeding tube can come out and back to work" she went onto the computer "um we need to make sure she can eat probably and she should be able to go back to work in about 5 weeks and in 3 weeks she should be able to get out of here" i nodded and went over to my patient.

It's been about 3 weeks and she is eating on her own and been fine
Amelia:
I finally got the feeding tube out of my nose and eating on my own and now I'm let out of the hospital. Jay came and picked me up and dropped me to the firehouse cause Kelly was working and nobody could do it "you ready to go flame" i nodded and picked up my stuff and we left. When we got out i smelt the fresh air it was so good we got into his car and he started to drive "how are you feeling" "I'm great to be out of there finally" we laughed and sung songs to the radio and we got the firehouse "thanks J" "no problem Flame" and i got out of the car and walked inside and nobody was there so i made some food for them. I finished making it and then i went to my locker and seen what was in it i smiled when i saw my photos and it remember why i became a firefighter cause i am a fighter.

Gabby:
We came back from a call and something smelt delicious "what is that smell" Otis said and we went into the main room to see food we were confused and we grabbed some and sat down eating it "who ever made this is amazing" Cruz said we all laughed "well thank you Cruz" we turned around to see Amelia "AMELIA" we all said and we ran to hug her "we missed you girl" i said "i miss you guys soon and ill be back and fighting fires in 2 weeks" she said we all cheered and we sat down and talked. I was talking to shay and Amelia was talking to Herman and Mouch on the couch when a call came in
Squad 3 Truck 81 house on fire 77 Jeff street
They all got up and left Amelia came over to us and sat down before she was about to Shay pulled her onto her lap i smirked "really shay" Amelia said "yep" shay said i rolled my eyes.

Amelia:
I was sitting on shays lap with her arms around my waist gabby and i were talking when the boys came back in "hello how was the fire" i said "crazy but it was fine" Casey said "well you guys stink so go have a shower we finish in about 10 minutes so hurry up" i said they all laughed and went to the bathroom and showered. "Shay i need to grab my bag so let go please" she sighed "fine meanie" "hey" i said sternly and she let me go and i went to grab my bag and shays and went back to the main room "thanks love" shay said i glared at her and rolled my eyes and Kelly came out "lets go gabby and Matt are coming for a sleep over" he said i cheered they laughed at me we all got up and went to the car.
When we got back home i ran straight to my room "ITS GOOD TO BE BACK" i shouted "THATS GOOD TO KNOW DON'T THINK YOU NEEDED TO SHOUT IT" shay shouted back i rolled my eyes and got into a my blue tie dye shirt and long pants

"AMELIA GET DOWN HERE NOW GABBY AND MATT ARE HERE" Kelly shouted from downstairs. I went out of my room and downstairs to see everyone on the lounge with their beers "don't worry there is soft drink for you" i smiled when Matt said that and i ran to the fridge and grabbed my coke and a glass and poured some of it. I grabbed my glass and went to the couch "okay so what are we doing and no not getting me to drink alcohol is on that list" i said looking at Shay and Gabby who groaned "whyyy for one night please" shay said "I'm not going to be the one to wake up tomorrow with a headache" i said "how about we order food cause its almost 8 and watch movies" Matt said we all agreed and Kelly ordered the food and i got popcorn. The food finally arrived and i got up and grabbed it from the door and went to the lounge room and put the food down and i was about to sit down to only be pulled close to shay "you good" i said she smirked "mhm" "can't keep your hands of me huh" i whispered she blushed i laughed "i hate you" she said "nope can't be true" i said back.

Shay:
I love Amelia a lot she so cute "okay we can pick from ghosts busters, Annabelle, 5 feet apart or fast and furious" Matt said "5 feet apart" Amelia and Gabby said i nodded with them and they boys choose fast and furious. When the movie started i pulled Amelia onto my lap cause i knew she was going to cry in the movie she looked at me "what" i said she smirked "you really can't keep your hands away can you" she whispered "shut up and enjoy the movie" i said and we looked at the tv. Half way during the movie Amelia was laying between my legs and we had a blanket over us so did everyone so I decided to do something i knew i was going to get in trouble for so i put my hand on her thigh she looked at me i smirked "you good there shay" she said i nodded "yes love i am" and we went back to the movie. When the movie finished everyone asleep but Amelia she yawned "go to sleep love I'm going to be right here" i said then kissing her head "night shay i love you" she said "night i love you too" and she feel asleep in my arms and soon i feel asleep.