Part 20-

Shay:
I opened my eyes to see Johnson on the floor and the other guy and i looked over to see kelly wondering what happened than we both turned to amelia and saw her laying on the floor with a bullet hole on her left side near her lung and her left arm "NO amelia stay with me hunny please kelly call 911" i told him and he called 911. About 2 minutes later he came back "there on the way so is intelligence too" he said i was putting pressure on amelia holes "s-shay" she said "I'm right here don't talk" "i-i l-love y-you" "no don't say that not yet please keep fighting" i said through my tears "the other two have a pulse but it is weak" kelly said and ambo came in and intubation her and put her the stretcher and took her to the hospital. Kelly came over and hugged me "I can't loose her kelly" "same here" he said back and intelligence came over "what happen" jay asked "we were talking in the kitchen when we heard glass shatter then i yelled get down and shots were fired and it was Johnson and this other dude they are still alive but just, they yelled for amelia and then they found us hiding and we closed our eyes and when we opened we say them both shot near the heart and amelia shot at her left arm and her left side under her lung they have gone to med" kelly said "okay go to med and call 51 and tell them we will be there soon" hank said and we nodded and left.

Nat:
I was doing paper work "DR MANNING DR HALSTEAD DR CHOI YOUR UP 3 PEOPLE GUNSHOT WOUNDS" i rolled my eyes of course it has to be gunshot wounds and i got up and ran to the doors and saw 3 people come out one being amelia "shit" i mumbled Choi took the first person Will took the second one and i took amelia "talk to me" i said "Amelia-May Severide 26 female gunshot wounds on her left arm and her left side just under the lung pulse weak intubation on the field" the paramedic said "trauma room 3" Maggie said and we went into there "on my count 1 2 3" we lifted her and put her on the bed "Maggie page dr Rhodes down here now" i said to Maggie and she nodded "put an IV in her arm now" i said to April. About 5 minutes later Conner came in "what's wrong" he said "amelia here has two gunshot wounds on her left arm and left side" i said "okay she need surgery now the bullet can be any where" he said "its under her lung" i said "lets go now" he said and we wheeled her out and to surgery.

Will:
I was dealing with a 50 something male with a gunshot wound under his heart but was still breathing "Maggie i need a surgeon in here now" "there all taken" "what about Conner" i said "taken amelia to surgery" when i heard that i was shocked "what do you mean" "brought in here as well as the other two bullet under her lung taken to surgery" Maggie said "shit okay um keep an eye on him any changes tell me but till now wait for a surgeon to come" i said taking off my gloves and walking out. I saw all of 51 walk in "how is she Will" kelly asked me "I don't know I'm not her doctor dr manning is and all i know is she has gone to surgery under dr Rhodes so she is under good care dr manning will be with you soon" i said and they nodded and went to the waiting room.

Kelly:
We were waiting in the waiting room for what was forever but it was 2 hours and Conner came out. Everyone stood up "how is she doctor" chief asked "she is good she went once during surgery but she well she has open her eyes which is a good thing and breathing on her own" he said everyone sighed "only 3 people are allowed to see her so which ones" he said "shay, kelly and Casey go" chief said and we nodded and went with Conner. When we went to her room we walked inside "hey guys" she said in a weird voice "hey Melia" i said and shay sat down beside her holding her hand "how are you" Casey asked "feel like my belly got ran over by a truck" she said we all smiled "when can i go back to work" she asked looking at Casey "when your healed up so it could be 1 month to 2 months" Casey said and she looked down "is Johnson dead" we all looked at her shocked "no he is alive but not going very well the other dude didn't make it" i said she groaned and she looked at shay who was quiet, then she looked back at me "ill give you two sometime come on Casey lets go fill in the others" i said and we both went out of the room.

Amelia:
When kelly and Casey left i looked at shay "baby what's wrong" she looked up "i was scared for you Lia" i put my hand on her cheek "hey I'm alive that what matters and i will be out of here soon I don't like hospitals very much but somehow i always end up here" i said which made her giggle "i love you" shay said i smiled "i love you too" and i kissed her head. Nat came in a little bit after "hello amelia and shay how are you amelia" "hey" "hey Nat I'm good when can i get out I don't like hospitals very much" i said which made her smile "in about 4 weeks you can leave but when you do you need to stay off alcohol and keep an eye on the stitches no heaving lifting and fighting fires for about 1 month" she said "good thing i live with a paramedic and that I don't drink alcohol too" i said which made them two smile "good thing then ill leave you two be" Nat said then walking out. I looked at shay and she was tired "come here" i said patting my chest "but your stitches" i shrugged "just don't lay on it then we are good" i said and she smiled. She got up and climbed into the hospital bed and laid on my chest and i kissed her head "go to sleep" i said and shay yawned ad fell asleep and a little after i did.