~chapter sixteen~

georgenotfound on my wayComments;

Comments;

sapnap stfu and get on the plane bitch boy
^georgenotfound why are you so rude to me???

dreamwastaken wait you're coming too?? I don't want all these people in my house
^sapnap you knew  he was coming plus he won't even be at the house
^georgenotfound cry about it pissbaby

user1 dt plus Dahlia meetup??
^user2 would be better if it was just dt lol
^sapnap would be better if you didn't comment that stfu lol

See more comments...

*real life; george pov (around the time that Dahlia's plane was taking off)*
(Extremely short chapter)

I walked back through the airport and to the front desk waiting in line, extremely impatiently I might add. I walk up to the counter once it's my turn and ask for the quickest flight to Florida, the lady informs me of the one I've just missed and I reassure her I am aware of that. "Well then, it looks like we've got another in four hours, will that do" she asks politely as she glanced up at me from her computer "that's perfect actually". I finish the transaction and go out of the airport and to my car texting Sapnap that I didn't see her but I've got a plan. I'm hoping that I can get back home, pack a small bag and then make it back to the airport in time for my flight and then hopefully everything will run smoothly when I arrive tomorrow.

I informed Sapnap of the plan once I arrived home and he said that I would be arriving so close to the time that Dahlia would be that it'd probably be best that I stayed at a hotel just the first night to give her some space and I agreed. I hated the fact that Dahlia needed time away from me, the fact that I hurt her so much that seeing me could make her whole mood change for the worse. I shook off those thoughts and threw my bag into the passenger's seat of my car before driving back to the airport and walking the same route that I had only three hours before. Once I arrived at the gate I had ten minutes to spare so I went to get food making it back just as the flight was boarding.

*skip to the next day*

I woke up to the loud ringing of my phone from the nightstand next to me, I groaned as I picked it up and read that Clay was calling me. "Hello" I said as I put the phone up to my ear "are you coming over here today, and if so what time" he asked and I looked across the room at the clock that read 1:26 pm. "I'll be over at three, is that good" I asked putting the phone on speaker and setting it next to me laying back down for a minute "yeah that sounds good, don't be late" he told me and I laughed slightly "I won't be" I reassured him before we said goodbye and hung up the phone. I set an alarm for 2:00 because I wanted some extra sleep and sat my phone in the same spot on the nightstand before going back to sleep.

I groaned loudly as I turned off my alarm that had woken me up just like I had hoped it would. Shivers spread up my spine as I uncovered my body and walked across the hotel room to get into the shower. Once I was done I checked the time, 2:20. I picked out my outfit and analyzed it in the mirror, I remember Dahlia mentioning she liked the way I looked in red. She told me once that she thought that these shoes were cool, was I thinking too much? I shook off those thoughts and looked down at my phone that buzzed from my hand, Clay had sent me his address where Dahlia was staying. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room and downstairs through the lobby and out to my car.

Hopefully this goes to plan, or at least goes well.

Word count; 719

[A/N since this chapter was so short new one tomorrow I hope!!]