Chapter 34: Betrayal

Disclaimer: I don't own anything associated with Fruits Basket.

What does it take to set the Sohmas free after Akito's death?

Warning: Graphic sexual situations. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone. –Ducks to avoid flying tomatoes – I'm going to tone it down in the next few chapters… a return to 'T' – I promise.

The Puppet Master's Last Testament

Chapter Thirty-Four: Betrayal

"What's wrong, Tohru?"

"Nothing. I just… can I stay at your house tonight?" Tohru asked, with a tear in her eye.

"Of course."

"Thank you. I'll go home to pick up a few things, and I'll be by eight, after work."

"Sure. Megumi is always happy to have 'older girls' around. My mom will be happy to cook for a guest. She absolutely loves you. A sleepover is in order."

Tohru smiled at her friend's comment.

Tonight, she absolutely could not see Shigure.

He had just betrayed her.

Why else was he at a hotel?

The two girls hurried off to their classes.

Shigure returned to the lobby of the hotel. The girl tucked her arm in his and said, "Now, where were we?"

Half-heartedly, Shigure dragged himself to Room 273. He didn't even bother to hold the door for her. He felt miserable.

Crushed.

Like a big rock just fell on his heart.

Then a bus had rolled over it a couple of times.

Then tugged it through snow.

After the door closed, the girl slinked toward him. She thrust her chest into his face. Her voice was high and false as she spoke to him. "So, you are the wealthy businessman, and I'm the high school girl, right?"

He nodded, not looking in her eyes.

She moved her hand up to his chest and placed wet kisses along his collarbone, to his neck. Her cool lips touched his. He didn't touch her or respond with any sound or big movements. Her snake-like tongue slid over his, searching the cavern of his mouth. Her teeth grazed his tongue, sending Shigure over the edge. They never broke the kiss as he moved them to the bed.

The woman pushed him down on the bed and straddled his hips. She untied the sash around his midsection, and licked her way up his bare chest. He quivered like a feather in the wind, and his muscles contracted. He was careful to keep his chest away from hers.

He didn't want it this way.

He couldn't look into her eyes.

This was betrayal.

He put his arms around her and pulled her over the edge of the bed. He rubbed himself against her derriere, before getting on his knees. He licked the insides of her thighs before running his lips over her length of her. He thrust a finger into her… then another.

The female screamed loud.

She moved rhythmically against his fingers.

"That's it," he said.

He replaced his fingers with his cock. The female arched her head over his shoulder, flinging her cigarette-scented hair into his face. After he felt her adjust to his length, he began to move inside her. At first, it was slow; he pulled himself out before sliding back in to the hilt. The female dropped her head forward, her fists clenched into the bed sheets. She moved with him, faster, harder, faster, harder.