Chapter 16: Decadent Dreams of Desire

Disclaimer: I don't own anything associated with Fruits Basket.

What does it take to set the Sohmas free after Akito's death?

Warning: Slight sexual implications. Reader discretion advised.

The Puppet Master's Last Testament

Chapter Sixteen:

Decadent Dreams of Desire

Tohru sat up straight in her bed, her hand clutching her chest as the door squeaked open. A figure wearing a long trench-coat stumbled in, itshair clinging around its face.

"Tohru, can I sleep with you?"

Huh? Tohru shook her head; it was only Shigure. "Um, the couch doesn't have that much room."

"I don't care," as he walked over to the couch and collapsed beside her. "The trees were scraping against my window." He said, as if that justified everything.

Shigure snuggled his face near hers. "Thank you, Tohru."

He was snoring lightly before she could object. She threw the blanket across him too, and closed her eyes once more.

"You're welcome, Shigure-kun."

A soft light came in through the blinds. Tohru woke to that, and the face that she was freezing. Shigure had managed to wrap himself in a cocoon of blanket. Tohru stretched her arms, but immediately recoiled when she felt Shigure's hands swung over her shoulders.

This is an awkward position, Tohru thought to herself, as she looked at him, his lips puckered, as if reading to kiss... She lifted his arms off her and put them by his side, but he moved it to her waist. "Shigure. Shigure, are you awake?"

There was no response. Tohru sighed. She hadn't had a good sleep. If she wasn't going to be able to get up, she decided to go back to sleep, with the blanket, as she pulled back some for herself.

He woke up, his hand on her rounded buttocks. Overnight, they had shifted on the couch, and now, Tohru's perfectly curved chest was in his direct vision, giving him a pleasant thrill. She was still asleep, as he watched her small chest heave up and down. Up and down.

He tried to get off the couch, but suddenly, a sleepy Tohru woke. "Don't go. Yet. Stay with me."

He didn't object, snuggling as close as he could to her. These past few days, something inside him had changed. He felt different toward Tohru. Not as a student living in his house, but as, a woman.

She took the sash of the night robe in her hand, and slowly untied it and opened the negligee. Tohru ran her fingers down from his navel, making Shigure's heart speed up. He stopped her with his own hands before she could get lower. "No. Not yet," he growled in her eyes.

Holding her hands in his, he looked down at her, her eyes liquid brown. Full of want and desire. Lust. He wanted to take her, no, he craved, but not before she was ready.

"Tohru, are you sure?"

"Hai."

He let go of her hands, and stripped off her shirt. He looked down at her softly rounded breasts. They were small, but perfect. He cupped one with his hand, and brought his lips down to it. He kissed the rosy bud, and she moaned into his shoulder, her hips bucking.

He responded but rolling her under him. He couldn't take it any longer. If they were going to do it, it was going to be fast, passionate, and enjoyable.