Part 2

James King POV

Sitting in my office ordering stock for my clubs my IT guy came in. "Got that search for you boss" I nod he had to me and left.

Bella Moore

Daughter of business man and multi billionaire Blake Moore  and deceased mother Tina Moore.

17 DOB March 5
5"4
Straight A student
Brown skin
Long black curly hair
Fluent in French, English and Italian
Loves to play piano, paint and singing.
People describe her as really shy and closed off. Little to no friends
Specialist in Martial arts and boxing

Reading up on her I smirked My Queen. I also see she doesn't own a car or know how to drive looking at my watch I left. Driving to her house no one there.

What if a guy took her to school. I'll kill him driving down the street I see her walking. Damn she's beautiful. Pulling up to her "get in" she looked like she was about to say no. I just looked at her.

Taking her to eat then to school I watch her walked into school. Damn she's beautiful I see people staring at her. She just keeps her head down walking into school.

When Im convince she's safe I took off. Getting back to work. Someone owes me money.

Bella Moore POV

"Hey Bella" someone yelled turning around I saw Ashley and her friends walking towards me. Sighing I looked at her "I heard King give you ride to school" I looked at her and nod my head yes. "Where did you meet him why would he talk to you?" She asked "he helped me carry you out the club and took us home" I said quietly.

She looked at me "yeah right like I'll ever go anywhere with you. You don't have to lie just tell us how much your paying him" she said looking annoyed. Paying him for what? "I don't know what your talking about Ashley" I said turning around and walking away.

Time jump

Apparently everyone knows King which is confusing to me. I've never heard of him sighing I'm walking out of my last class today about to walk home. Walking to the parking lot there was students all staring in the same direction. I followed their gaze and I saw Jamie leaning against his car.

I didn't know he was planning on picking me up. He was looking at his phone walking up him "Hi Jamie" I said people around gasp at what I called him. Hm okay he looked at me and pulled me in a hug "Bella" he said and kissed my cheek. He took my bag and opened the door for me. Sitting in I looked out the window to see Ashley glaring at me. What did I do?

He got in the car and started it up "I didn't know you were coming to get me Jamie" I said he looked at me "I'll pick you up and drop you off everyday" he said I nod "you need to go somewhere call me" I just nod my head yes again "words Bella" he said "yes Jamie" I notice he doesn't speak much.

I wonder why taking out my phone I'm scrolling through Twitter. There's DMs after DMs but I'm not interested so I don't respond not wanting to lead people on. "Hungry" he asked "yes please" I said we pulled up at a restaurant. Looking walking into it he's holding my hand and I blush.

Walking in looking at clothes I feel underdress. Sighing he should had told me I would had went home first. He left my chin with two fingers kissed my forehead "beautiful" I melted.  Walking up to the hostess "hello may we have a table for two" I said softly "look kid this isn't MacDonalds" she said without even looking at me.

I frown looking down at my hands "She said table for two" She rolled her eyes looking up and then they almost popped out her head. "Mr.King I'm s-so" he cut her off "Now" she ran to the back coming back with her manager.  The manager came to us smiling. "Mr.King please come in we have your table" the manager said "Fire her" he pointed at the girl took my hand and walked off.

Getting to the table he pulled out my chair and I blushed. Sitting down people kept staring  at us "Jamie people keep staring at us" I whispered he smirked at me. "It's because your beautiful" I looked down but smiled anyways.

Coming over was waiter "good afternoon I'm Jake and I'll be server for today." He said smiling trying not to look up. "What can I get you to drink" he asked "water" was all Jamie said "do you have a strawberry lemonade?" I asked he looked up at me and stared. Feeling uncomfortable under his gaze i guess Jamie felt it. "She asked a question" he snap "yes ma'am we" I nod he wrote it down and ran away.

"Weirdo" I mumbled and Jamie chuckled it was deep and sexy I just stared at him with my jaw dropped. He used to two fingers and pushed my mouth together. The waiter came back resting our drinks down he took our orders.

I ordered a chicken fettuccine and Jamie ordered a burger and fries. Waiting for our food I thought to myself why am I here. Why is he here with me "hey Jamie" I asked. He looked at me "is this a date?" I have never been on a date before but from what I learned from television and over hear at school this how a date goes.

"No princess" I felt kinda sad wanting it to be a date. I looked down at my fingers "I'll never have such a" he looks like he thinking "basic date with you" I was a little surprise by his words. But I didn't say anything else. A few minutes later Jake came back with our food. He slipped a napkin under my plate.

I didn't really paid any attention to it but Jamie sure did. He reached over and unfold the napkin.  His whole face turned red and while he's squeezing on his cup. That looked like it was about break. "Jamie what's wrong" I asked he got up out his seat. I was going to follow him "stay" he said I sat down.

Picking up the napkin I read it. "If doesn't work out call me. I'll love to show you a good time" then his number to the bottom. My eyes widen coming over was the manager he took our plates. I pout because I was still eating. Bring me Togo plates and a refill for my drink.

A huge guy came up to me "Bella?" I looked at him and nod "Mr King instructed me to take you home" I shocked my head no. I don't really know him he can be lying. He took out his phone and made a call. Giving it to me "hello" I asked "go home" he said and hung up. I picked up my things I made my out the restaurant.

Getting into Jamie's car "how will Jamie get home if you take his car" he looked at crazy "who?" I forgot only I'm allowed to call him that "mr.king" his lips twitched "someone will pick him up" he said. Laying my head on the glass I closed my eyes. I wasn't sleep my head just hurts.

Getting home I said thank you to the driver and went inside. Looking at the time it's 4:45 sighing I took a shower. Getting out to my phone ringing I didn't even look at the caller I'd.
"Hello" I said
"My little butterfly" only one person calls me that.
"Daddy" I said smiling brightly
"How was your day" he asked
I told him about my day and how well I'm doing in school. He said if Jamie and I are still friends by the time he gets back he'll love to meet him.  While also giving me the "safe sex talk" I only blushed Jamie doesn't look at me like that. We're only friends.