Part 7

James King POV

I got Bella a bodyguard I don't like how people keep trying to hurt what's mines. We're currently on the way to my office looking over to my Queen she looks a bit tired. Getting to office  building I opened Bella's door and let her out.

Looking down at her I start to button up the rest of her top "Jamie what are you doing" she whispered to me. It was showing to much skin for my liking. I don't like people staring at her "Jamie my shirt is fine the way it is" she said with a pout. Not answering I grab her hand and we walked into the building.

Walking in theres a string of Boss goes off. I don't mind Bella wearing whatever she wants but not in this building. Too many men and I don't feel killing anyone today. Walking to my office she sat on the couch with Ace next to her.

Getting to my desk I started to work I going to find out who's been stealing from me. I also want to know why my accountants haven't caught it but my woman who isn't even done with high school spot it with ease. Ain't no way their that stupid I pay them to much money for a fuck up like this.

While I'm doing this Ace started smoking a cigarette. Not really caring I looked over at my Queen she's smiling at something on her phone. I'm now staring at her who is she texting? She must of felt me staring at her because she looked up at me with the same smile on her face. I Motion for her to come over with my fingers.

She got up and sat on my lap I kissed her neck "what you doing?" She showed me her phone apparently when I was sleep she was up taking pictures of me. A small smile came to my face I thought I had to kill someone. Taking out a cigar I started smoking taking off my jacket because it's hot in here the guy supposed to be here to fix my air conditioning in 10 minutes.

As I'm smoking Bella started coughing like she's coughing up lung. I quickly put my cigar out but she still coughing now she's wheezing. What the fuck? "My *wheeze* purse *wheeze*" she made out Ace quickly brought it over. I'm patting her back trying to figure out what's happening. Ace dumb all the contents of her purse on my desk.

Then I saw it asthma inhaler? I didn't know she had asthma why didn't I know she had asthma. Giving it to her she took two puffs we sat in silence for a few minutes when she sounded better I kicked Ace out. Turning her around but she wouldn't look at my face.

"Asthma?" I asked her she nod yes "why" I wanna know why she didn't tell me. I would never smoke in front of her or have her in this hot ass room. "I didn't want you to not like me anymore when you found out how much work I was" she whispered to me.

Still looking down I push her chin up so I can see her eyes. "We don't keep secrets" I told her. She not allowed to have secrets from me and why the fuck this wasn't in her report. "I have insomnia and dependent personality disorder " she whispered that explains why she submits so easy.

I kissed her letting know it's okay I looked at her and tear fell down her face. I kissed the tears away. "It's okay" I said she nod laying her head on my chest I hear the air conditioning start up about damn time.

🛑slight mature content 🛑

In this position I can't help but get a little hard I know she's a virgin so we can't have sex but I wonder. Taping her shoulder she looked at me and I kissed her. She start to moan into the kiss. So responsive sucking on her neck I unbutton her shirt.

Hmmmn no bra taking a nipple into my mouth pushing my hand down her pants. Running my finger up her slit. Hmmm so wet so soft. I just need a release "take it off" she got off my lap taking of her jeans. Fuck she has on a little black tong. Picking her up putting her on my desk I spread her legs. I just stare it at for a bit it's so pretty.

She start to close her legs I pushed it open wider taking a big whiff. It's smells so good I licked it oh man she tastes good. I kept going down on her. I can live between here "ahhh" she started to scream she cum on my face. "Okay?" I asked I hovered over her kissing her so she can taste herself.

She moaned softly pulling my dick out I only rubbed it against wet folds. I was so tempted to push it in but I know she's not ready I also don't want our first time together to be rushed. I want to be special for her. Pulling away I sat back stroking my dick.

She start to close her legs but I push them apart. I wanted to look at it while I stroking my dick. "Play with it" I said she looked at me with wide eyes I see her hand goes between her legs and she's rubbing it up and down her split.

Smirking I love that she listens just as I'm about to cum the door opened and I threw myself on top of her. Looking up I see Stephane "get the fuck out!" Sitting up with Bella still in my arms. I start to button up her shirt. Putting her tong back on I helped her get in her jeans. Putting my clothes back on I'm pissed.

Walking out the room going to the hallway. "Who the fuck is that King" Stephane yelled pointing to my office. I wrapped and hand around her throat. "Know your fucking place" I pushed her against the wall and let go watching her fall to the floor.

"Next time knock!" I yelled at her walking back into the office. Stupid bitch looking at my baby she's fixing all the things on my desk. "Hungry?" I asked her putting my arms around her waist kissing her neck. She nod her head yes texting Ace to take her to get something to eat.

She's getting ready to walk out she smiled at me "do you want anything?" She asked me I shake my head no giving her my bank card. She tried to denied it but one look she look it.

Bella Moore POV

Ace asked me what I wanted and I told him Moes so that's where we're on our way to. "Do you have a girlfriend Ace"? He glance at me "yeah I have a girlfriend" he said I smiled "can I meet her?" I think Jamie will be proud if I made a friend.

"Umm she might not like you" he said "oooh okay" we pulled into the parking lot and I dashed out the car. My feeling are a bit hurt I just stood in-line. Walking up to the windows I ordered food for me and Jamie.

He will eat it later if he don't eat it when I get back. Getting to the register I tried to pay with Jamie card but the cashier won't let me. "Jason King yeah right" she said "excuse me?" I'm confused "where did you get this did you steal it." She ask loudly "no that's my boyfriend card." I said quietly "yeah right like Mr.King will ever be with a black girl I'm calling the police!" She yelled

She called the police and I called Jamie
"Yes"
"Jamie this lady said I-I st-stole y-your card and is ca-calling the police" I shudder out crying.
"Where?"
"Moes"

He hanged up people around me watch soon later the cops came "that woman is a thief I know mr King personally and I know he never give his card to anyone." She yelled everyone just looking at me.

When she denied the card the first time I offered to pay it with my bank card but she won't let me do it. She just keep yelling and asking me where did I get the card from. I tried to take it back and leave but she won't return the card to me.

The cops came and start asking me questions. Like
My name
My age
Did I steal the card
How did I get it.

It was one cop who was extremely aggressive and mean he's yelling at me for no reason. Then the other cop stopped him. "Wait Bella Moore? Is your name" he asked me "yes!" I just told them that. "Is Blake Moore your father?" I nod yes
He laughed loudly turning to the other guy "oh man you just lost your job" he's still laughing.

Then Jamie came in looking pissed as hell. With Ace behind him I even forgot I came here with him. "Jamie" I went up to him crying. This made the cop that recognized me laughed harder. "If he doesn't kill you first!" He walked up to the cashier took the card out of her hand and give it to me.

"Sir I just want you to know." He pointed to the cashier "she called said your girlfriend stole your card. When your girlfriend tried to get the card back and pay with another card she denied her. And him he was yelling at her and made her cry." He pointed at the mean office and walked out.

Jamie stood straight and walked to the office tilted his head and four guys came carrying him out he was kicking and yelling. The cashier ran off somewhere people are looking for her.

Sighing I need to stay my ass home.