Part 12

Bella Moore POV

It's been about a week since Jamie and I almost  had sex. I haven't seen him since he texts me many time throughout the day. Making sure I'm okay and healthy and that I ate. If I needed to go anywhere he would send Jasmine.

Her and I have gotten close so now I have a friend. I'm currently laying on my bed with her. "Wanna go to the mall?" She asked me and I nod yes.

Going to the bathroom I put on some clothes. Just something simple with my hair out. Looking at Jasmine she was ready too

 Looking at Jasmine she was ready too

(Jasmines outfit)

(Bella outfit)

AT THE MALL

We're walking around the mall I bought something for Jamie. While Jasmine had like 8 bags. "Okay Bella go to the food court I'm gonna put these in the car" I nod at her and made it the food court with my one bag.

Sitting down I pulled out my phone telling Jamie where am at what I'm doing. Then someone sat in the chair in front of me. Looking up smiling thinking it's Jasmine.

"Hm hi" I said sitting up "I didn't mean to bother you just wanted to let you know that I decided to take you on a date!" He said smiling like I won a prize I looked at him confused "thank you but I have a boyfriend" I told him

Looking back down at my phone but he didn't move. "Do you know who I am?" He asked me I shook my head no "look I don't around asking girls on dates. This should be a big deal to you!" Now he's getting loud.

Standing up I got my bag and the gift I got for Jamie and started to walk away. He is being weird I don't know him and he's yelling at me. Then he pulled me by my arm back to him. "I said this should be a big deal. Make it a big deal" what is with this guy.

"Sir please remove your hand from me. I don't know you and if I bruise my boyfriend isn't going to be happy" I know I bruise easy that isn't anything new but if Jamie sees it he going to kill someone.

Then he chuckled "where's your little boyfriend" I looked behind him and see a raging Jamie. He didn't say anything just stared holes the guy's dead.

"I don't see him here" he kept going but I'm shaking my head telling him to stop talking. "If were mines I'd have your legs wrapped around my neck!"

Then I heard screams Jamie shot him in the thigh. He let go of me and drop to the floor. "Ahhhh" he yelled "I tired to warn you" I said shaking my head.

Jamie walked up to me and pulled me away. "Are you here alone?" He asked I shook my head no "I'm here with Jasmine but she had to put her bags in the car and my feet hurt" I said looking at him.

"Who the is Jasmine?" He asked "Alright Bella honey let's....... Oh King" she said looking at her feet. "Jazz!" He yelled at her "you left her alone!" He asked her.

"Yeah I had a lot of bags and her feet hurt so. I told her find us a table and then I'll be back" she said to him he was about to slap her I held his hand. Pulling him into me "It's not her fault!" He nod at me looking at me "you look beautiful!" I smiled

"I bought you a gift" I said smiling at him. "Thank you" he kissed my lips. "We're going on a date tomorrow" he said and I smiled a date I'm excited.

"Wanna go home?" He asked me I shook my head no "I'm going to eat with Jasmine I'll be home in a hour." I told him he huff but agreed. Kissing my lips he turned to Jasmine "Jazz watch her anyone touch her shoot them" he told her.

"Do have....." he was cut off when she left her shirt and showed her gun. He nod "use my card" I rolled my eyes. I know for a fact I have more money then him he just won't let me use it.

Saying that he should be the one taking care of me. Not the other way around so I did something without him knowing. I invested some money in his name. So now he's making extra money that he doesn't even know about.

And I'm giving it to him for Christmas it's already at $2.5 million. I also put the account in both of our names. Why you ask because after the whole Moes incident he's put my name on all his accounts.

Which I denied but he don't care so I did it for this one too.

Jasmine and I are eating Chinese food. "So you really got King wrapped around your fingers" I looked up at her. "I knew him all my life I've never seen him so so lovely dovey" I looked at her confused.

"His dad and my dad were best friends before they died." Ahh I see "I'm glad he found you tho before you he was just so blah" I laughed at her. She laughed with me.

"So I have to ask is the sex really that good?" I blush "I don't know" I said she looked at me "your still a" I nod knowing what she going to asked.

She laugh "how you got the man pussy whipped if he en had the pussy yet." She's laughing and I'm blushing. "Girl when you give it to him he's going to be clinging as hell" she said I won't mind him being clinging.

Looking at her "does it hurt?" I asked her she shook her head. "Every woman is different mines didn't hurt that bad it was more of a sting. But then my boyfriend did make sure I was extremely wet so it won't be that bad for me" she said.

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked her she nod and showed me pictures of them "Ace is your boyfriend?" I asked her "yeah you know him" she asked me.

I don't want to get ace in trouble so I just said "he was my bodyguard" she stopped and think. "You were the reason King kicked Ace ass last month" she said I didn't know Jamie beat Ace up.

"I'm not mad he should had been doing his job right" she said I only nod. "Come on lets go before King hunt me down" we laughed a bit.

"Hey Jasmine" I asked while we're packing up. "Yeah" she looked at me "nothing" she looked at weird then nod. I wanna know why Ace said she might not like me.