Part 11

James King POV

It's been a few weeks since we've been back and Bella is slowly distancing herself from me and I don't like that. She barely speaks to me she won't kiss will kiss me back it's like she's just stiff.

I didn't think I would ruin our relationship that much. All I did was get my dick suck and if the dumb bitch didn't decided to try and kiss me then I would had never got caught. Maybe I should had killed her. Sighing I'm on my way to her is to pick her up take her to my club.

Walking in her house she walking downstairs looking beautiful as always

Walking in her house she walking downstairs looking beautiful as always. I'm really am an idiot shaking my head I grabbed her hand. "You look beautiful" she kissed my cheek I was shock to say the least that mean she's slowly forgiving me. I'll take it

Getting to the car we made our way to one of my clubs. Parking and walking through the back door I hold Bella hand walking in I see all men eyes on her. When they saw her hand was connected to someone else they all glare until they see my face and cower away in fear.

Walking up to my office my face void with any emotions I pass my security they all stand up and nod. Getting to this office there this big one way glass wall. I can look at everyone and everything but no one can see in. Only a handful of people knows this is here and this is my office.

Sitting with Bella on my lap I looked through my books. I let Bella look because she see things I don't. She's my second pair of eyes and she honest. "Baby" I looked at she never called me baby before. I smiled a little "yes?" She's looking at the screen "that's wrong" what?

Looking at the books my accountant sent me. It is indeed wrong. "What the fuck?" Picking up my phone. "I want Louis Brown here in 10 minutes!" And hanged up he's been fucking up all my club books and if I find out he's stealing he's going to die.

"Baby go get you some food. Take 4 guards!" She nod and got up.

Bella Moore POV.

Walking out the office "umm Jamie said I need four of you to come with me" I said quietly "I'm sorry honey who?" A lady said. "Jam..........King" I said I keep forgetting no one knows him by that Jamie.

She nod four of them stood up including the lady as we were walking I looked at her. "You are beautiful" and I meant that she blushed "why thank you honey bun" I laughed at this. "I'm Bella!" I told her. "You are only you may call me Jasmine" I smiled at her.

Walking to the bar I put in a order some crispy chicken wings and fries. "Okay that will be $21.22" I looked at her I'm not allowed to pay Jamie will get mad. "Can you put it on Kings tab" I asked her kindly "why would I do that?" She asked ooh lord not this again.

"Because he told me I'm not allowed to pay" I said she looked me up and down she was going to say somethings but the phone rung "hello?" she said her face went to dropped "yes sir of course sir" then she hanged up she stared at me for a moment then put my order in.