Part 2

James King POV

"I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. SOMEONE TIRED TO KILL MY FUCKING CHILD" You would think it's me yelling. But no that my friends is my beautiful wife. I just sat back and watch she's never been fond of the mafia world she never wanted to be accepted as queen.

But ooh what a fine queen she is "Ma'am we didn't find any leads" one of my men said she pulled out her gun cocking it "then what do I have you for? Why should I keep you around or alive even if you can't do your fucking job?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

Everyone nervously looking at me and I'm just turned on by this side of her. "Find me something and don't come back empty handed. Or you'll lose a hand" she ended with a smile they all ended with a yes Boss and left.

She stood strong until the last person went out. Then she collapsed crying getting up I picked her up and sat her on my lap. "Shhh it's okay baby they are all safe. Isaac is in his room everyone else has atleast three guards on them." I told her.

"They are all strong fighters skilled with guns and knives. Relax baby breathe baby breathe" I told her rubbing her back softly. She calm down I kissed away her tears "come on let's go check on our baby" I told her going to Isaac room to see he's sleep.

She walked over kissed his cheek and we went back to my office. I tripled security hired two chiefs not trusting ordering food at the moment. "MOMMY!!!" Sighing when I heard Hazel yelling.

She walked into my office her arms are crossed and she's tapping her right foot. Something she picked up from her mother. "You need to turn off your guard dogs now" she yelled at Bella who was sitting on my lap stood. "I need you to get out. Come back and try that again because I don't know who you think your talking to" I sat there looking at my child like she lost her mind.

She exited the room then knocked. "Come in" Bella said sitting back on my lap. "I'm sorry" she said and Bella just looked at her. "I got suspended today because my guards punched and threatened to shoot a teacher" she said and I frown. "What did the teacher do?" I asked her.

"He yelled at me for talking during his lesson" I nod "I will tell him to relax but I've been hearing a lot about your attitude lately and the way you've been talking your mother" I told her standing up then resting Bella back in the chair. "Jamie.." I looked at Bella and she fold her lips.

"She may be your mother but she was my wife first do you know what I do to people who disrespect my wife?" I asked her and she nod yes. "Future Mod leader or not that is your mother. Who carried you and your two big headed brothers around for nine months. If I even imagine you talking to her out the side of neck again I'll lock you in the dungeon for a week!" I told her slamming my hand on the table.

"Now get out!" I told her and she walked out with her head held high and closed the door but we heard the sob that came out of her when the door closed. "You didn't have to be so hard on her" Bella said I picked her up and sat her back on my lap.

"You know just as good as I do that threat was empty. We both also know if I don't stop her now your going to knock her out. And I like my child face" I told her and she laughed.

"I have never hit our kids" she said and I nod "I know but with Hazel attitude lately it's only a matter of time" I told her and she nod.

She's just a teenager she isn't crazy enough to go over line but she cutting it pretty close. She has to chill on that attitude of hers. I know it's my fault that's my only girl she's spoiled. I don't tell her no and I let her get away with murder literally.

So now I have to put my foot down with her. She's use to her mom putting her in her place. But when I do it she takes it to heart. Especially because she only heard it from me maybe twice in her lifetime.

Looking at my beautiful wife I smile she's just as beautiful if not more then the night I meet her. "So Bella?" She looked up at me and I smirk "nope last time you looked at me like that we had Isaac" she said and I laughed. Picking her up walking to our bedroom "Hazel listen out for your Isaac" I yelled passing her room.

She's laying down watching tv with her door open. "okay" getting in our room I locked our door. All these fucking kids never know who just wanna show up.

"Strip" I told her resting her on the floor. She rolled her eyes taking off her dress. "Ooh so you was walking around with no underwear?" I asked her throwing her on the bed. "I didn't need any" getting naked I claimed on top of her.

Spreading her legs open "hmm already wet?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes at me. Since her little ass want have an attitude I pushed right into her. She did a scream as I kept pumping into her with force.

"The only time I want you rolling your eyes at me is when I'm fucking you" I told he putting her feet on my shoulder and pinching her clit. Spanking her pussy when she tired to push me away.

Pulling her closer "stop running!" Bending her knees and pushing them back "fuck!" She yelled I love hearing her cuss. Flipping us over she rest her chest on mines bringing her hips up and down adding a wine to the mix.

I don't know how I got so lucky "fuck just like that" I told her about to cum then she slowed down "wait no" I said and she got up off me. "Hmm I think you can finish yourself off" she said laughing towards the bathroom.

I heard the shower came on and it took me a minute to realized what she just did. Getting up going to the bathroom turning around pushing her against the wall. Sliding back into her "you just lost your walking privileges".