Part 26

Bella Moore POV

Waking up with this pain in my stomach. It's hurts like a bitch I'm only 7 months. It shouldn't be time for the baby yet. Looking at the time it's 2am but Jamie isn't in bed.

Fuck I called him but it just kept ringing. Getting out of bed I walked out the room. But keep stopping because it hurts so much. I know he has this secret thing in the basement he don't want me in.

But I don't care making my way down there it stinks. It smells like rotten flesh and it makes me want to throw up.

I'm hearing a man scream out like he's in pain. I just follow the sound pushing the door everyone in the room is staring at me. A guy is hanging from the ceiling. He's looks half dead "James King when your girlfriend is 7 months  pregnant you answer your fucking phone" I yelled.

"Get cleaned up and take me to the damn hospital before I shoot you in the ass" I wobbled off bending over in pain. Everyone still standing in their spot looking at me crazy. "And let that damn man go" I said Jaime still standing in one spot.

Walking over him grabbing him by his ears and pulling him with me. He wanna act slow at an horrible time. "Oow baby in walk I'm walking." He went in a different direction these men in white suits came in.

Asking for my shoes "what?" I looked at him crazy "ma'am I need your shoes" I looked at again "do you know how much work I had to do to get these on my feet" I asked him he bend down taking them off my feet. One let me put my arm on their shoulder.

I raised my leg for my shoe to come off. And water came gushing out my eyes popped opened. "JAMIIEE!" I yelled my water broke. I still have two more month why is it broken.

He came running out the room "my water broke bring your ass boy" he picked me up running "fool is where is your gaddamn clothes. Why are you so stupid today" I asked him.

He ran upstairs and back down taking me to the car. In the car I feel like I had to poop. My nurse told me if I feel that it means it's time to push.

"Jamie the baby coming" I said he's on the phone with the hospital "come on baby hold it where 20 minutes away" he said I'm taking off my pants and panties. "Ain't no holding this. The baby is coming you have to get it out" I yelled.

The doctor on the phone is telling him what he needs to do and sending a ambulance "Jamie get your white ass over here and pull this child out of me now!" He looks pink

"Baby the ambulance will be there soon just hold on for me" he said I pulled him by his shirt. "You will get between my legs and deliver our child or I'm leaving your ass and this time you won't ever find us" I said pushing his back.
"Now get the towel I'm pushing don't drop my child".

I 10 minutes of screaming and agonizing pain later there was cry around the car. He's wiping the baby off "it's a boy" he said and I smile but I still feel the pain. "That's great baby I think another one is coming" I said pushing again just as the ambulance came. P m

"Ooh thank God" Jamie yelled out.

45 minutes later I'm laying down in bed with triplets. Two boys one girl all healthy just a little small. Jamie is cussing out people trying to figure out how no one same notice that three m babies were growing inside me.

Some guys at home are adding to our nursery. Seeing we need two more beds. I am feeding my little girl. The boys already ate and now falling sleep.

We name one James after his daddy the other Theodore and my princess Hazel. To match her eyes. I'm so in love with all three of them. The doctors taking them away to check them out.

Following them 6Men in huge ass guns and two personal nurses to make sure they aren't fucking up. Jamie is so extra for no reason.

Closing my eyes for a bit I'm exhausted. Glancing I see Jamie staring at me "I don't know if I ever told you this before but I love you. Your the best thing that ever happened to me. So please marry me?" He said

Slipping a ring on my finger it's beautiful. "Of course I'll marry you" I told him he kissed my lips and I lay back down. Best day ever.

James King POV

Sitting in the corner of the room staring at the woman I love and my kids. Their all so beautiful I've never been this happy in my life.

Staring at Bella thinking how am I going to tell her I killed her father.

The End❣️

So I thank each and every one of you for reading my book.