Part 16

Bella Moore POV

My dad been here 2 weeks and things are weird. I have a curfew now I've never had a curfew in my entire life. I have to be home by 9pm and I'm not allowed to spend the night with Jamie.

Which I know is getting to him because he's use to sleeping with me. But it's whatever I guess it's about 2pm and I'm getting ready for my lunch date with Jamie.

 But it's whatever I guess it's about 2pm and I'm getting ready for my lunch date with Jamie

Looking in the mirror I look cute when my dad called me downstairs. Running downstairs walking into the living room I see him and Steve? What the hell "ooh you look nice" my dad said

Thanking him and looking at Steve who's smirking at me. Hmm okay "where are you going" he asked "I'm going out with Jamie" I said with a smile but frown when it wasn't given back.

"Ooh okay I thought maybe you wanted to spend some time with me" my dad said making my frown deepen. "Of-ofcourse I wanna spend time with you daddy" I said why would he say that?

"No no it's okay you don't have you. I'll be okay" he said walking out the room with Steve behind him sighing I went upstairs to call Jamie.

"Yes princess" he said and I smiled at the nickname.
"Jamie my dad wants to spend time with me today." I told a little sad canceling our plans.
"It's okay baby just the two of you?" He asked
"I think so it's weird Steve here" I told him and it got quiet for a bit.
"What do you mean Steve there?" His voice was low and I knew he was upset.
Telling him about how I was getting ready for our date and my dad called me down.

He was quiet the entire time and still was after I was done talking. "I'm picking you up tomorrow at 9am if he try's anything with you I I'm shooting him" he said then hanged up.

Sighing I put on some sweat pants and t shirt I'm wearing this same outfit tomorrow. I ain't wasting a outfit like that. Walking downstairs I see my dad in the tv room.

"Why aren't you dress" he asked me "I changed my plans now you can spend time with me" I said with a smile. It soon dropped when I saw Steve came back in. "Steve is having a movie night with us." He said and I nod not wanting to be rude.