Part 13

Jason King POV

I am the most feared man on the continent. I have thousands of men and women who works for me. I've Concord governments I have the fucking President Of The United States Of American on my pay roll.

So can someone tell me why am so nervous. My Palm is sweating my neck and face are red. I've dated more women then I can count. And yet I'm scared I've never done anything like this before. Set up a date I'm waiting for Bella to walk down these steps.

And with every moment pass I'm nervous. Thinking if I should of done a little more I told her to dress comfy. She coming down the steps and she looks beautiful as always.

She walked up to me smiling like always

She walked up to me smiling like always. I kissed her head pulling towards the door. Not without telling her how beautiful she looks.

Driving a while pulling into this cabin I rented out for her. Walking through the door I saw she frown a bit. "It's pretty" she said trying to be nice. But I know it ain't shit.

Covering her eyes I took her to the back yard. Signaling for the campfire to lit. Removing my hands from her eyes she grasp. I smirk that's the reaction I was looking for.

I knew she wouldn't want go to a restaurant we've done that many times before

I knew she wouldn't want go to a restaurant we've done that many times before. "This is beautiful thank you" she said pecking my lips.

We're sitting at the table I got her favorite food. Alfredo Fettuccine she loves pasta I don't know why but she does. She smiled at me and we ate in silence. For a bit until I passed her a gift. She's always buying me things why I don't know.

But I'm supposed to taking care of her not the other way around. She opened it and smiled at me what I like most about her. She don't take much to make her happy.

Her growing up with money and she more then likely has more money then me. She want me to be there she wants to be taken care of. And she want just want me to spend time with her.

So I brought her a solid gold charm bracelet and with every major event in our relationship I'll buy her a new charm. I put it on her arm and she smiled playing with the little campfire charm on it.

After we're done eating we went into the camp and watched movies. She cuddled into me and I put the covers over us. Turning on A Tyler Perry stage play since she's obsessed with them.

Bella Moore POV

I love this it's the best date ever I might not have much experience in it. But I know this is the best date ever. He even have on my favorite movie. We're now cuddling and he's rubbing my booty and I can't stop blushing.

I can feel the wetness collecting between my legs. But I don't know if this is the right time but I don't want him to be mad me.  He looked at me and smile like a real smile.

He leaned in and kiss me and I can't help but moan into the kiss. My leggings are thin so I know he can feel everything. I'm now on top of him and he's hands keeps rubbing from my kitty up to my booty.

                  🛑Slight Mature Content🛑

And I know my leggings wet but I'm still not sure if this what I wanna do. Lost in thought I didn't even realized we stopped kissing me looked at me and frown. "What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I don't know if I'm ready to have sex right now and I don't want you to be mad at me. Or leave me because of it" I rushed out in one breath he stared at me for a bit and wiped a tear I didn't know fell out.

"We can wait as long as you want" he said kissing my head then he flip us over. "But that doesn't mean we can't do other things" he said I smiled because I know where this is going.

Taking off my shirt and sports bra in one go he started to suck on my breast. I'm now a moaning mess so caught up in the feeling I didn't realize he took off my leggings.

Rubbing my slowly he groaned "your so wet" he said and the more he did this the more I'm starting to change my mind.  I spread my legs wider and he speed up. Kissing down my body he give me one firm lick to my kitty.

I tried to close them but he pushed them further apart and pinching my nipple. He's sucking on it hard and my legs are shaking. Sometime after water came gushing out everywhere. And he drank it all up.

He laid down while I catch my breath then an idea popped into my mind.  Sitting up I wiped his face off and put my hand down his pants. He groaned "Baby what are doing?" I popped his dick out and it is just as big as I remember. Staring at it deciding not to be a punk and go with it.

I put my hand between my legs got it as wet as I can and wrapped my little hands around his dick. He groaned I pumped him for a bit closing my eyes I took a deep breath and I put his dick in my mouth.

"Ooh fuck!" He yelled surprised I may or may not Google how to do this. But that's besides the point. I run my tongue around the tip of dick and few times.

Before taking him all the way hollowing my cheeks on the way up. I didn't think I was doing to well at first but with him cussing and his legs shaking give me more confidence.

After a while my jaw started to hurt and I don't know how much longer I can do this. So I start moving faster to cry and speed up the process. I guess it worked because not long after I had a mouth full of cum. Not knowing what to do with it so I just swallowed it.

Looking at him his legs started to spazz a big. It kept shaking then stopped I thought something was wrong "Jamie are you okay?" I asked I asked him. His eyes snapped open holding me by my neck and flipped us over again.

Looking me in my eyes and he kissed me. He pulled away tightening the grip he got on my neck "where did you learn to do that. Have you done that before?" He asked me I shook my head no.

His grip loosened on my neck "I googled it and watched a few videos" I said looking down. Feeling a bit embarrassed. He kissed me again putting on his pants and putting his shirt over me.

We went inside the cabin and took a bath together. He put bubbles in them I love bubbles. This is the best date ever.