Part 29

BONUS PART 2

James King POV

Waking up in bed I feel sore and my head hurts. Sitting up I feel like I got ran over by a truck. Limping into the bathroom looking in the mirror. I got an black eye my lip his busted.

Damn my wife hits hard "Bella" I called out for her. Limping out I went to the babies room their not here. Walking downstairs no one here did she leave.

She left and took the kids I start to hyperventilate. As fear crept throughput my body. The thought of not seeing my wife and kids again. Walking again I fell on the floor when the front door opened.

Looking up the kids ran in "daddy daddy" they yelled looking up I see my beautiful wife. "Baby why is your ass on the floor" she asked me "I fell" she nod from behind her are guys carrying grocery bags.

She had to of them carry me to our room and tuck me into bed. Giving me pain killers and kissed me. "I thought you left me" I told her she shook her head no.

"No baby I was upset I'm sorry for hitting you" she said "4 times" then she pecked my lips. She ticked me into bed. "I'm going to cook" she told me and walked off.

Laying down thinking I can't believe she beat my ass. I laughed because a few years ago if no one ever lift a hand to me.

Then again I would had cut that hand off. But my wife is something different.  Ooh how I love that woman. I took the pain killers she left for me. I took nap after waking up to the smell of food I smile to see she cooked my favorite.

Steak and roasted potatoes she also added broccoli which she know I hate vegetables. "You better eat that damn broccoli" she said to me and I pouted.

"But baby their yucky" I whined don't judge me. I'm at home with my wife I can be a baby all I want. "Eat the broccoli dammit" she smacked me upside my head.

"Owe" Why is she so violent lately. She took my plate from me. Sitting in front of me and she feeds me. "Did he have a funeral?" She asked me I shook my head no "his wife cremated him" I told her she keeps feeding me.

"Did he say anything about me. Or left me anything" she asked again I didn't want to tell her. But I know I had to "he left everything to his wife and sons" I whispered and she nod.

Her hand started to shake as she bring the next spoon full to my mouth. I took the plate and spoon from her. I just let her cry on me "I'm sorry baby" I told her rubbing her back rocking her back and forth.

She's crying so hard she started to hyperventilate "breath baby it's okay we're okay" she took deep breath she calm down. Kissing her neck bringing her on my lap.

I rubbed her butt then the triples ran into the room. Using their step stools to get on the bed. "Daddy James pulled my hair" hazel said I looked at James and he looks unbothered.

"James what Did I say about picking on your sister" I asked "not to" he said "do you want a time out?" I asked him he shakes his head no. "Apologize" I told him this little boy rolled his eyes at me.

I looked at Bella who's trying not to laugh at the disrespect I'm receiving from a 3 year old. "James" Bella said he looked at her and his lip started to quiver. Such a mama's boy I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Hazel" James came and went between Bella legs. She kisses the top of his head telling how much of a good boy he is.

Theodore is a lot like me he's quiet doesn't interact much with others. He's a mamas boy too but he shows it differently. Him and Bella have their own little dates and movie nights that no one is supposed to know about. When everyone sleep he'll come wake her up so he can have her all to himself.

But during the day he just watches his siblings. Hazel on the other hand is a daddy's girl she spoiled and it's my fault. Any man who wants to take her out in the future is going to have work. And I am fine with that at least I know she isn't going to take anyone shit.

They all are very aggressive and it's my fault. The thing is Hazel is worst of them all. She made this little boy eat sand for pushing James on the floor. She lets them think their picking on her. In reality she's playing with them she just don't like it when people touch her hair.

Only her mom is allowed to do that. I honestly think it's because her mom fixes it. Turning on word party for the kids to watch. Bella got my plate went downstairs and came back with hot food.

She started to feed me again and Hazel giggles "daddy is a baby" she said and everyone laughed with her. I don't care though my wife who gone whoop my ass.

I love my family At Least there's no more secrets between us. I can actually rest and maybe get Bella to train some of my new recruit.

🛑IM GIVING Y'All One MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS. THEN NO MORE MAYBE AHH WELL SEE🛑