Part 1

So y'all I don't know. I'm thinking about doing a next book for y'all or adding a few extra chapters. Tell me how y'all feel

Bella Moore

"GET UP GET UP GET UP" I yelled going down the hall opening bedroom doors. "Don't make me get my belt get up!!" I sound off there's more of them only one of me.

"DONT MAKE ME GET MY GUN!" I heard feet hit the floor I smiled. Going into Isaac room getting him ready for day care.  Shit been crazy the triplets are now 14 my brothers 16 and Isaac is six.

Going downstairs to make breakfast. In the middle of it I heard the front door open. "FREEZE!" I yelled out when Hazel walked in I turned to look at her and laughed. "That's too much make up take it off" I said and she huff.

"Mommy it's not that bad" she said I just stared at her. I know she likes make up and I don't mind. But they go to a catholic school and I don't need her getting suspended again.

"You know the rules. Lip gloss, a little blush, eyeliner and maybe powder. That's it your going to school. Don't make me repeat myself" I told her and she rolled her eyes. "Do you want those eyes?" I asked her.

"Sorry mommy"  she said when the Stephen and Blake came down. "Who's turn is it to pick up the JJ and Theo from practice?" I asked Blake raised his hand. "Stephen are you picking Isaac from daycare?" He nod yes.

"Okay and I'll get Hazel from and to her hair appointment" I said they both nod. "JJ and Theo bring your booty" I yelled. They came down everyone ate while Hazel pout.

"Fix your face young lady" I said and she huff. Everyone was walking out kissing me on my cheek. "See ya sis." Blake and Stephen yelled out.

JJ and Theo kissed my cheek "by ma" and Hazel tried to just walk pass me. "Excuse me?" I said and she stopped turning to look at me. "What's up with your attitude?" I asked her with my hand on my hip.

"Mommy it's just a little of make up" she said and I nod. "I have no issues with you wearing make up. The amount you want to wear your school does not allow. Either you drop that attitude or you won't wear a bit of make up until your eighteen " I told her. Looking in her eyes.

"Do you understand me?" She nod yes "yes ma'am I'm sorry" she said and I nod "I'll pick you up at two thirty to take you to your hair appointment" I told her grabbing Isaac bag "come on gumbrop" we went to my car.

Hazel problem is she's not use to the word no. And I blame her daddy so when she does get it she gets a attitude.  But I'm not playing with her she's not gonna boss me around.

Future mafia boss or not she's my child and will be treated as such. They also started their training which I was totally against but whatever. Getting to Isaac daycare holding his hand I signed him in.

"Give mommy her kisses" he giggled then ran up to me. Giving me kisses I leave him at school. Which have the best security system ever. Plus his own that stays around the school to make sure my baby safe.

Sighing I drove to work am Jamie assistant since he fired the last one. Getting there driving to the front one of the guys parked my car.

Walking in smiling getting to his office to see this woman sitting on his desk. "All I'm saying King is I'm here if you need anything. You don't remember the fun we use to have" she asked him and he shook his head no.

"No and I won't remember my wife killing me either. Get off my desk and get out" he said and I nod. "What your scared of her?" She asked "No I respect her, I love her and I am loyal to her. The only reason your still alive is made me take angry management. Last time get off my desk" he told her not looking up from his paper.

"Ooh come on she ain't bett" I cut her off with hand full of her air and slamming her on the floor. "He said leave" she got up and ran out crying. "Fifteen years karate and you still collecting hoes huh?" I said and he walked up to me.

"You know I love you don't be like that. You are the only woman for me." He said kissing my pout. "Yeah I better be" he only laughed "besides if I hurt you the boys will have my nuts on a stick" it was my turn to laugh. Because they are very protective especially over Hazel and I.

"You know I can't live without you" he whispered kissing me. When my phone rang sighing "hello?" My heart dropped to my ass. Hanging up "a-a bomb at at Isaac school" I said grabbing my bag running out. "Get my fucking car!" I heard from behind me.

In no time there was a car and we haul ass to his school. Part of the school is gone and I still haven't found my baby. "Where the fuck is my child!" I'm yelling out "mommy!!" Turning yo see Isaac with blood leaking out the side of head.

I ran to him picking him up and Jamie had the principal up against the wall with a gun to his head. Taking him to an ambulance as they patch him up. "Stephen get your nephews and niece get the hell out of school now. Get home!" I hanged up.

Calling Hazel "mom I'm in class" she whispered "get your brothers go to your uncles and leave. Get home now!" I said I heard her "something wrong we have to go" I heard the teacher in the back ground trying to tell them to sit down and I hung up.

"He has a slight concussion" and I nod picking him up "mommy is so sorry baby. You don't have to come back here I promise." I told him kissing his head.

Walking up to the security "what the hell happened" I looked at him "I don't know ma'am everything was fine until Isaac class blew up. But they we're on the playground" he said and I nod "did anyone died" he shook his head no "good".

"Mrs.King we found this" looking at the note "Damn I missed him. Watch your babies Mr and Mrs King. I'm taking one of them from you" closing my eyes trying to calm down.

I've been really passive I don't get mad and I don't get involved in James other life. But when it comes to my kids I'm a different person. Someone going to die.