Part 14

Jason King POV

The stupid ass phone kept ringing and ringing I hear groaning from the side of me. The phone stopped but it started again waking up it's 4am in the morning.

Sitting up I looked around finding my phone. Picking it up without looking at the screen "what!" I yelled "Boss we got an issue" shit looking at Bella she's sleep. Sighing "meet me at the warehouse." Getting up putting my clothes back on.

Dressing Bella in sweat pants and at shirt. She woke up looking at me confused "come on baby we gatta go" I told her and she nod she went to the bathroom. I don't feel comfortable leaving her alone. Coming out wiping her face grabbing her bag and phone.

We left going to the warehouse pulling in the back I tuck my guns in my waist. Can never be to sure it's dark it looks like no one there. I was about to walk inside but Bella grab my arm.

I looked at her she shook her head no. She kept pulling me away and Im looking at her like she's crazy. I let her pull me we walked back to the car. "What's wrong Bella?" I asked her.

"Something doesn't feel right don't go in there" she said I looked at her she's on the verge of crying. "Baby I'll only be a few minutes" I told her.

She shook her head no pulling my arms I nod and went back in the car. Pulling off two minutes later the warehouse blew up. Bella was looking up tears rolling down her eyes. How did she know something was going happen.

But something else clicked in my bed. I've been set up pulling up my phone looking at my caller id private call. I growled these bitches tried to set me up.

Picking up my phone I called Jack it took about 3 tries. "Boss it's 5am" he said. "Get the fuck out of bed and find out who tried to kill me."  I'm now seeing red pissed off. And if I didn't take Bella with me I would be dead.

Going to my office and sitting down Bella sitting on my lap. She straddled me and rest her head on my shoulder. I'm raging I need to kill someone I want to kill someone. Someone needs to die.

BELLA MOORE POV

I had this horrible dream that something happened to Jamie. It was horrible waking up to Jamie dressing me he tells me we got to go.

On her way to wherever we're going it was quiet. But I couldn't beat this feeling in my stomach. When we got to this weird building something just didn't fell right.

I couldn't knock it and when he went to put his hand on that door knob the feel took over. Grabbing his arm and pulling him away. He kept looking at me like I'm crazy but something isn't right and I can feel it.

He kept asking what's wrong and I told him. But he was still going to go so I kept pulling him away. Until he decides to leave we left and a few minutes later the whole place went into flames. My heart dropped to my butt because that could had been him.

He stopped the car and I'm staring at the building he's supposed to be in. He's on the phone taking to someone.

We pulled off and I'm still looking at the building until it was out my site. Sitting in my seat I stare at Jamie he looks pissed.

Getting to his office we got inside and I sat on his lap straddling him. Resting my head on his shoulder I feel how mad he is. Trying to calm him down I suck on his neck for bit. I understand he's mad I'm just happy he's okay we're okay.

He sighs and starts to massage my butt. "Bella?" I hmm in response "how did you know?" He asked me I stopped and thought "I didn't know it was just feeling. The closer you got to building the worst the feeling got" I told him he nod and pecked my lips.

He's still mad I can tell but I'm just happy it's not towards me. Not to long after about 10 men walked in the office. They all look like they rolled out of bed. "I got a call telling me there's a problem. When there's a problem we only meet at one place. The thing is when I got there" he stopped talking sat me down and walked to the group of men.

"No one was there" he looked everyone in their face. "If my woman didn't have this gut feeling that something bad was gonna happen. We would had been dead". He leaned against his desk taking his gun out pointing it at a man.

"You were supposed be on guard. Where were you and your men Brandon ?" He asked him looking at the man he looks confused "you told us go leave at 2" he said getting his phone and pulling up the text.

Jamie took the phone "what the fuck?" He said he looked at me I put my hand up. I don't know what's going on handing me his phone I looked at the number.

It's Jamie number I called it but his phone didn't ring. Everyone looking lost picking up my phone I called Jamie's phone and it rang.

"Someone tagged the phone" I said looking up at Jamie. "What do you mean?" He asked. "It's when someone takes your number and text other people. It only can happen if your phone hasn't been used for a few hours. Like when your sleep" I said and everyone looked at me.

"Because the phone number and the IP address isn't registered with each other. You can't call back only text the person." I said all the men looked at me like I'm crazy.

"How do you know that" one of the men said. I looked at Jamie "Steve use to do it for extra money" I said knowing I just dug a grave for Steve. Jamie face harden and nod.

"Does other people know how to do this?" He asked me "yeah if your good in tech it will be easy to finger out" I said everyone nod.

"I want to know who tried to kill me. I want security up by 50%. No taking orders unless it came from face." He looked around everyone nod. "Warn your men because if someone trying to get to me. Their going try each of you and your men." He said and looked at me.

"If I'm not with her I want guards with her. I want her house surrounded 24/7" they all nod And left I'm still sitting down looking at Jamie. "Why do you need my house surrounded?" I asked him.

He picked me up "if someone is trying to kill me their going to go after my weakness. I only have one and that's you." He said sitting in the couch "someone gonna hurt me?" I asked him he laid down with me on top of him.

"Never" he said kissing my head we fell back to sleep. This is going to be interesting.