Part 18

🛑Okay lets clear a few things up right quick. James is not cheating on Bella. How do I know you may ask because it came out my head. He did once but got caught and now she's forgiven him.

Mainly it's because the disorder she has which give her this weird attachment issues. No offense to anyone just saying.

Okay so I wanna thank you all for reading this book and for the fact that you like it. I just don't want it to look like Bella is some dumb girl that letting a man walk all over here. So yeah thank you again. 🛑

Bella Moore POV

It's been a week since Christmas Day and New Years has pass. I went to the doctor and got on birth control. Jamie won't let us have sex without it. Saying he doesn't want me getting pregnant before I'm ready.

So I'm extremely horny and I don't like it. We can't use condoms I'm allergic to latex. Weird I know but I my grandma on my mom side was the same way.

I've got the thing in my arm and the doctor also give me the pill so I can get my period to stop or something like that. I'm currently sitting on Jamie bed reading pride and prejudice.

I haven't been home since Jamie came and got me. I also haven't spoken to my dad he called but I don't have nothing to say. He's try reaching out even sent letters to the house but I wasn't staying there at the moment.

I also got a job because I get bored. My online school let me graduate early. Which I'm happy of I should had been did that. I sent in collage applications and waiting for responses.

I'm going to start in September I applied to a lot of schools.  Hopefully something close to home so I don't have to leave Jamie.

My job is at a coffee shop/book store and I am excited to go. The money is okay but I'm not in it for the money. Just something to occupy my time. And the work experience will be nice so yeah. Now I'm just waiting for Jamie to come in so I can tell him I start work tomorrow.

I don't have to wear uniform just dress appropriately. I'm not a waitress I'm just dealing with the books and Inventory. And for that I'm happy for the little to no human interaction.

The room door and Jamie walked in looking at the time it's only 4pm. "Get ready baby we got dinner then we have to go the grand opening of  my club" he said I got up and took a shower.

Washing my body lost in my own thoughts I didn't hear the shower door opened. Feeling an arm going around my wrist I screamed turning around hitting Jamie who is laughing at me.

"Jerk!" I said with a pout he push me to the wall "wanna repeat that?" He asked lifting me off the floor sinking into me. "Hmmm mouth ain't that hard when you full with dick huh" he whispered in my ear and I moaned in response.

We did what Jamie called a quickie then took a shower. Getting ready not really feeling like wearing a dress. I just wore jeans and a cute crop top. But then I remembered grand opening I can't be half stepping.

Seeing Jamie walked out the closet looking at his outfit. Yeah alright I'm gonna change.

Going into the closet I went through the clothes I got hanging up in there

Going into the closet I went through the clothes I got hanging up in there. But then one caught my eyes. Prefect I smiled at it taking off the jeans I had on and putting on the dress.

Looking in the mirror changing my lipstick I walked out

Looking in the mirror changing my lipstick I walked out. Jamie put his hand out for me to grab and then we're on our way.

Getting to the restaurant holding Jamie hand this lady kept side eyeing me. We've only been here for 2 minutes why do she have an attitude already.

Walking pass the hostess desk to the table with a bunch of people are sitting. Yeah I'm glad I changed Jamie pulled out m my chair and I sat he took the seat next to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is my girlfriend Bella" he said I smiled and give a small hello to everyone. Everyone was nice expect for the woman who was and still is side eyeing me. Great another one of Jamie's old "girlfriends"  and I use that word lightly.

The waiter came over asking for drinks everyone ordered alcoholic drinks. But I don't drink not because of my age I just don't like the taste. "I'll have a strawberry lemonade please" I told him he wrote it down.

"Strawberry lemonade what are you 12" the lady said I rolled my eyes. "Watch your mouth Marie" Jamie said she looked down sighing the drinks came and mines was pretty. With actual pieces of strawberry and lemon in them. Tasting it I moaned quickly letting Jamie taste it.

He whispered in me ear "it taste almost as good as you" I blushed hitting him softly for teasing me in front of all these people. He laughed at my blushing state. The whole table quite down and looked at him confused. When he notice he stopped laughing.

"Did King just laugh?" I heard someone attempt to whisper. "What's so weird about that?" I asked looking in the direction of the man who made the comment.

"Nothing darling nothing at all" I hmm getting up to go to the bathroom. Whispering in Jamie ear where I'm going. Using the bathroom coming out my stall I can face to face with woman who keeps side eyeing me.

"Who do you think you are. Coming in here like run shit"  I looked at her confused "taking what supposed to be my spot. I came all dressed up for him to come in here with you" looking at clothes she don't look very good.

"You think you can steal my man. I've know him since we were 15 and he was supposed to marry me!" She said yelling I scratched my hair. "Hmm okay" I said walking off to watch my hands.

Drying my hands she I turned around she went to slap me but caught her hand and twist it. "Look lady I'm mostly a really nice person. But I don't like people putting their hands on me. Next time I'll break it" I then pushed her on the floor. I was about to walk out the door turning around I sighed.

"Look I understand that your feelings is hurt. Yes you may have known him longer but Jamie isn't leaving me for no one. But you need to learn to let go" then I walked out.

Sitting down Jamie asking what took me so long and I told him. He was about to get up but I told him delt with it.

While we're sitting everyone is talking I looking at Jamie and whispered "I got a job" he looked at me "no" he said "I wasn't asking you I'm telling you I got a job. And I start tomorrow at 9. Either you can take me or I'll Uber" I went back to my food.

I'm going to learn to drive so I can get my license.  When the dinner was done we paid and left sitting in the car going to the club. "Where?" He asked and I smiled

"It's the coffee/bookstore it's 5 minutes from your office by feet. So I'll still be close by" I said looking at him he nod okay.

Pulling up to the club people and paparazzi everywhere. We walked out the car and our pictures were taking. Looking up I smiled at the clubs name. There in bold letters and bright lights. BELLA'S looking at Jamie he winked at me.  And kissed my temple.