Part 30

🛑BONUS PART 3🛑
It took me a while to find kids that looked alike. The kids are 10 now guys.

Bella Moore Pov

Bella Moore Pov

"Mommy tell Theo and JJ to stay out my room" I heard hazel yelled. Rolling my eyes rubbing my belly. I'm 7.5 months pregnant and i was pissed when I found out. We got 10 year olds why am I having a baby now.

"Theo JJ don't make me come up there" I yelled even though I know I won't walk up them steps. After the first 5 steps I'm tired. I hear running coming my way. Sighing turned to meet them.

My babies are something else I must say. In school their the smartest and also cause the most trouble. JJ and Theo try's to fight anyone who looks at hazel the wrong way.

And hazel will beat the breaks off anyone who dear to touch her brothers. The only reason they haven't been kicked out is because their smart. Like Genius level iqs the boys has two friends.

Two little boys who are also brothers. Hazel has no friends not one she just hangs around her brothers their friends.

It mainly because little girls are jealous of her. Her hair her eyes this little girl cut my baby one day. I shut that whole school down her hair was at her butt. The girl cut it shoulder me length.

Then the school tired to press charges on my baby because she held the little girl down and cut all her hair off.

Sighing hazel is the only mixed girl in her grade. So she's not "black enough" for the black girls and not "white enough" for the white ones. Which causes my kids to get very violent. Which results in a very violent daddy.

I feel so bad sometimes because I know how it is to not have friends. And to feel like no one is on her side. I'm grateful she has her brothers all of them are so much like their dad.

Having the Four of them is like having a bunch of wild animals. They all came down sitting at the island in the kitchen. Their looking at me and I'm looking at them eating a banana.

"Mom you didn't make us lunch?" Hazel asked me "you better call your daddy." I told her and she mumbled something under her breath "say it louder" I said and she smiled picking her the phone.

"Daddy we are hungry" hazel said I rolled my eyes at her spoiled ass. "Because mommy said to call you. You know how cranky she is since you decided to add to our wonderful family" hazel said this little girl.

I went to my room and laid down not long after Theo came in the room with me. Rubbing my stomach "mommy can we have a movie night?" He asked and I nod. I haven't been giving him as much attention as he's use to. I'm just so tired I never meet him for our date nights.

JJ and Hazel gets their attention whenever but Theo and I have our own little special time together. "Tell you what I'm going to set my alarm for 2am. And I'll meet you in the movie room" I told him and he smiled laying next to me.

Not long after my other babies came and join us. Theo was about to move from his space on the side of me. But I pulled him down kissing his cheek. Laying in bed with my babies we all took a nap.

Waking up I see Jamie with Chinese food. He knows me so well eating my food with extra peppers. I feel the baby start to move but I just kept eating.  This taste so good I love it.  Getting up I got a pain in my back. The kids came back in the room wanting to take a shower I grabbed some clothes.

Then a gush of water ran down my legs. "Ewww Mommy did you just pee yourself" JJ asked me I looked at Jamie he's already has the baby bag in his hand.

"I'm not delivering another baby." He said shaking his head no changing my clothes he helped me out the door. The kids are running after us while Jamie carries me down the stairs.

Another contraction hits me "fuck I'm not doing this shit again" I yelled. "Oooo mommy said a bad word" JJ yelled out. And at this point I wanna smack him.

Arriving to the clinic and yes clinic Jamie bought a clinic with 2 on call doctors and nurses . It has two of everything in there. He don't want no more hospital Or " incompetent Doctors".

Getting there our doctor beat us there. Both of the nurses were there. I was rushed inside with the kids in the lobby. Jamie right by my side every step of the way.

"Ahh fuck" I yelled. I can't keep doing this "take this child out of me now!!" I yelled out their getting me out my clothes. Laying in the table opening my legs.

"I gatta push" I said the doctor came between my legs and looked "alright alright push" she said "about fucking time" I yelled while pushing.

25 minutes later

I'm laying down rocking my baby Issac. 9 pounds and 13 ounces and my last baby. Everyone in the room JJ and Hazel are sitting on bed with me. And Jamie is looking at us smiling.

I feel so happy until I looked over at Theo and my smile dropped. He didn't look happy which made me unhappy. "Hazel and JJ why don't you go with daddy to get me something to eat." I said and they nod.

Putting Isaac in his bed I pat a space on side of me for Theo. "I'm sorry we didn't get our movie night" I told him he didn't say anything. Putting my arm around him bringing him closer "talk to me" I asked him.

"We don't spend time together as it is. And now there's a new baby" he said and I nod yes "I'm sorry that you feel left out. You know your baby and I'll do anything for you." I told him he only nod.

"So here's what we're gonna do. Give me one month to get to use to the baby. Then after that once a week you pick the time and place. Just you and I we will do whatever you want deal?" I asked him he "deal" I kissed his head telling him how he's my baby and I love him.

He went over and stared at the baby not long after everyone else was back in the room. Jamie cuddled next to me. "No more kids" I said "I need another girl" he said and I laughed and smacked him upside his head.

Looking at my babies Hmm my family is complete.