Part 5

Bella Moore POV

"Baby you need to relax It's okay your okay." Jamie kept telling me "he shot him Jamie he shot him" I said "he had to he was going to hurt you" He said sitting their trying to control my breathing. Getting my thoughts together it was either me or him. He killed him to protect me. I kept telling myself.

I nod yes and looked at Jamie "you didn't answer my calls" I said wiping my face "I'm sorry" he said I kissed him it made me feel better. He kissed back laying me on the bed getting on top of me. I pulled away for air and he moved to my neck.

                       🛑slight mature content 🛑

Moaning softly he pushed the shirt I had on up. Pushing my panties to the side he rubbed my split. Moaning softly he kept sucking on my neck. Going to my entrance I froze "relax baby" he pushed one finger in I moaned loudly. He pulled up my shirt and sucked on my nipples. Kissing down my body I felt his lips on my kitty.

He licked my kitty and started to suck on the clit. Blushing I tired to close my legs he slapped my thighs and spread them wider. I'm moaning loudly he added another finger pumping in and out. I then felt that build up in my stomach "let it go baby" he said and I did he lapped it all up.

Letting his head up he kissed my lips and I tasted myself moaning into the kiss. He's still using his finger. Suddenly his room door is thrown open. "What the hell is this" looking up I saw this beautiful woman. Jamie sat up and pulled down my shirt.

Jamie just sat up looking at her my juices are dripping down his chin. I took the end of my shirt and wiped his face. "Really King your cheating on me with this little hoe" she screamed I grasp and a tear dropped down my face I looked at Jamie "Y-you h-have a g-girlfriend" he looked at me and shook his head no. He rub my tears and kissed my lips.

I nod "stay" he said laying me down he pulled her by the arm I heard her screaming and few muffled words. Then I heard "GET HER THE FUCK OUT"  I jumped a bit I heard footsteps going towards the door I put the cover my head.

"Baby?" I looked at him through the covers and sat up. He sat in-front of me he kissed me and rubbed my face. Leaning in he kissed I kissed back looking at him "Am I your girlfriend Jamie" he looked at me and chuckled "you sure are princess". He pecked my lips. "And don't let no one tell you different" he said.

I smiled "Can I spend the night?" I asked looking hopeful his lips twitched upwards. It was quick but I saw it. "Sure" he kissed my cheek. "I'm hungry" I said getting going to the door. Before I opened the room door he put hands on the door. "Pants" oops I forgot.

Going back I got my sweat pants he held my hand leading me to the kitchen. There was this older lady in there. "Ms Summers Bella" was all he said. She came over to me "let me look at you. You are prefect ooh you must be hungry sit sit" she was gushing she sat a bowl of pasta in front of me and some juice.

"Thank you Ms Summers" I said with a smile. She just watched me I took a bite of the food and moaned "This is amazing" she smiled and went back to doing her work. A few minutes later the guy from earlier came in he looked at me and froze. I walked up to him and hug him "thank you" I said he hugged me back but I was snatched back.

"Mine" Jamie said looking very upset "it's okay Jamie I'm your" I said kissing his lips. He's looking at the guy with a stink eye. "Be nice Jamie" I whispered sitting back down finishing my pasta drinking a bottle of water. "Jamie I need to go home for clothes" I said softly he only nod at me grabbing my hand.

We were on our way out the kitchen when I grab the sleeve of the guy from earlier pulling him along "what's your name" I asked him "Scott" I smiled up at him "I'm Bella" I told him "I know Queen" I looked at him confused "who's Queen?"He was about to respond but looking behind me he shut his mouth.