Part 28

🛑Bonus Chapter🛑

AnnalyceeADon  This is for you baby hope you like it.

I was actually done with this book. I had all intentions of leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. But you all were so invested I wouldn't do you like that.

Bella Moore POV

It's been a few week since the wedding and the letter. It's been racking my brain I tried to contact my dad many times. I googled him to see if I can find him. To the point where I'm ready to report him missing.

Sighing I put the babies in their beds. I took a shower letting the hot water drain down my body. I need to think Jamie knows that hurt will me. He wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt me.

But Jamie will also kill anyone that hurts me. And no one in my life has ever hurt me as much as my dad. But even with that in mind I don't know if I will forgive him.

If it's true it can just be a lie and people trying to break us up. It won't be the first time someone attempted. But who would be so cruel to lie about that.

After a while the water got cold so I came out. Drying off putting on a t shirt and one of Jamie boxers. They are so comfy and I don't have to worry about them riding my ass. Or cutting my thighs since I've gained some weight.

Laying in bed Jamie came into the room. He kissed me head going into the shower. Once done he put on some shorts. Laying next to me pulling me in.

"How was day my Queen" she asked kissing my lips and I smiled. "It was okay I still can't reach my dad" I told him looking at face but it stayed the same.

"I don't know baby maybe you should stop trying" he said to me and I frown "baby that's still my bad I still need him" I told him his jaw ticked.

"Maybe I should file a missing persons report" I told him he starts to rub circles in my butt. It something he do when he needs to calm down. "How about I get some guys to look into it" he said and I nod kissing his cheek. Cuddling up to him I went right to sleep.

James King POV

It's 3 am and I haven't slept she's going to kill me. I can't believe I'll do something like that to her. I was so mad he kept hurting her then when she ran away I lost my shit.

But I can't blame for it maybe I can make someone call her pretending to be him. Yeah then she'll think he's alive and just isn't talking to her.

After thinking deeply into the plan I realize how much that hurt her. I've been doing good on not keeping secrets from her. This is the only thing in our way.

Staring at her beautiful face I don't know what to do. She'll leave me and take our kids I'll go bat shit crazy. If I even dreamed they left me. Maybe I'll tell her then chain her to the bed. Yeah that's it so she can't leave or run away.

Sighing I brought her closer smelling her hair kissing her soft lips. Because I know this is going to be the last time in a long time.

Going on top on of her I kissed on her neck. Biting her skin she moaned in her sleep opening her beautiful brown eyes. I kissed her pushing my tongue in her mouth.

Just one more taste I told myself taking off her boxers. I spread her legs licking up and down hey beautiful pussy. Sucking on her clit while she moans. Pushing her legs back I stick my tongue in her hole.

Taking off her shirt and my pants I pushed inside her warm pussy. Listening her moan letting her scratch my back as her moans are heard all around the room.

Pushing her legs back they started to shake I kiss and suck on her ankle and toes. She creamed all over my dick. Wrapping her legs around my waist I leaned down kissing her breast and neck.

Letting her know how beautiful she is. How much I love her and how she means the world to me. Getting my release she came not long after. Sitting up my back on the headboard she came and sit between my legs.

I kissed her back and neck we watched tv for a bit. Until I decided to ripe it off like a bandaid. "Baby" I whispered in her ear "Hmm" she responded.

Turning her so she can look at me I pecked her lips and she smiled. "I killed your dad after you ran away three years ago" her smiled dropped she looked at me. Nodding she got up putting her clothes on.

Going to the draw throwing thing out. "Baby" I whispered "get out" was all she said and I shook my head no walking up to her. "She turned around looked at me for a bit.

Then she rocked my shit "ah fuck" punching right in my nose. "You let me believe my dad ignored me for 3 fucking years" she yelled then she upper cut me. "I thought he hated me" she yelled kicking me in the throat.

I'm on the floor gasping for air I can see out of one eyes. She's sobbing and my heart breaks she sent one more kick to my face then it was lights out.