Part 20

Bella Moore POV

It's been a week since I've been in the hospital. My dad FaceTime me how does your child get shot and you decided to FaceTime them. That's all and sent me a couple thousands dollars. Like what? Jamie was pissed when I told what he did.

I couldn't even cry anymore I'm just cried out. Jamie hasn't left the hospital he's been doing work form my room. I asked him if anyone ever caught the girl but he said no.

He said she was aiming for someone behind me. But something telling me that isn't the case. I remember the way she looked at me I can feel her eyes on me. She looked at with pure hatred. She looked pretty familiar too but I just can't put my finger on it.

Rubbing my head but it won't click why won't it click. Maybe she didn't always the scar on her face.

Then it hit me

Getting to Jamie's office I didn't knock I only pushed it open smiling bright when I walked in what I seen broke my heart. Jamie with this blonde sitting on his lap kissing. I dropped my phone and purse when they heard the nose their head snap to mine.

I wiped my tears and picked up my things I walked out. "Bella! Bella!" He's yelling but I just kept walking. Walking out the building I was moving I don't know where.

No it couldn't be Jamie wouldn't do that to someone would he. Then I remembered the girls in the bathroom talking.

"I mean it's not King's fault he tired to kick Brittany out but you know her. Always a hoe!" The other said.

"I heard King whipped her for trying to ruin his relationship. You know I've never seen him act like this over a girl before she must be special" a third voice said.

Did he think this is something I would want it can't be. I can be wrong maybe I'm overthinking things. But I never forget a face I know it's her. Her hair is a different color but it has to be her.

Sighing Jamie isn't that type of person. No one is that cruel to whip something especially cross there face. Jamie would had told me he said we don't keep secrets.

I keep telling myself but it doesn't sit right with my gut.

James King POV

                        🛑 graphic content🛑

Walking into my torture room. Bella is alseep at the hospital heavily guarded. I laughed "you didn't think you could run from me did you?" I asked her my head tilting to the side.

She didn't speak I nod "I let you live" I told her "and you went after the love of my life" I smiled picking up a knife and her eyes got wide.

"Don't look afraid you weren't afraid when you was shooting that gun!" I said stabbing her in the thigh dragging it down to her knee cap. She scream and I smirk.

Music to my ears taking it out I tied her hands down. Cutting off her finger watching the blood drain out. "Can't pull a trigger with no fingers" she scream and begged for mercy.

Taking a machete I cut her hands off. She started to pass out from the pain. Slapping her face with her own hands "hey hey wake up" she starts to open her eyes a bit "wake up" I sang when her eyes are fully opened I stabbed her in one.

Taking it out with a Pop sound but you know what's funny she's still alive. I know unbelievable but that just means more fun for me. Smiling at her as she screams out in agony. "Pl please" she asked but no I'm done having my fun yet.

Taking the eye ball putting it in her mouth "eat it" I sat back and watched as she ate it by the last bite she was dead having bleed out. "Darn we were having so much fun" I got up going to my showers as my cleaners came in after me.

Standing under the water letting it run down my body.

Trying to get the myself together before going to see Bella

Trying to get the myself together before going to see Bella. She can't ever see me like this. She can't ever be introduced to this part of me. She'll be terrified and try to leave me like I'll let that happen.

Even if I have tie her little ass up to our bed for the rest of her life. She not gonna leave because she's not going to know.  Getting out the shower I got dressed walking out my cleaners came in after me.

Driving to the hospital Bella up watching tv. "Jamie where have you been I've been calling you" she said with a pout. Looking at my phone it's still on silent "I'm sorry my love my phone was on silent." She sighed but nod.

"Guess what I get to go home tomorrow" she said and I smiled at her. Handing her the food Ms.Summer made for her she smiled. I sat in front of her feeding her the food. "Jamie I can feed myself" she told me "but you don't have to" was my only response to her.

I wish I can tell her how much I love her. But it's just not in me I tired before but the words aren't forming the way I want it to. Sighing I made sure she ate then cuddled next to her.

She went to sleep and I just stared at her.

THE NEXT MORNING

Getting up to use the bathroom then down the hall to the cafeteria. Getting Bella some pancakes walking back to her room to see her dad.

"We'll look who came to see their only child. Or what he let people think is his only child" I said he looked at me "I don't know what you talking about" he said

"Hmm you don't maybe I should tell Bella about your face and two sons. Or maybe I should tell them about her" his eyes popped out.

Shaking my head "here's what going to happen. Your going to go in there be the father your supposed to be. Calling her four times a week coming to see her twice a month for atleast a weekend . Or I'm going to kill you prefect little family." He looked at me like he wanted to swing.

"I advice you to take my deal. It's a win win situation she's happy and you can keep your little family a secret." Walking into the room Bella watching tv. I kissed her face giving her the pancakes.