Part 9

🛑 THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC DETAILS IN VIOLENCE PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. WHEN IT STARTS YOU SEE A 🛑 AS WARNING AND ONE WHEN IT ENDS THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING🛑

Bella Moore POV

It's about 2 months since Jamie and I been together and it's been great. He takes good care he also lets me cry on him when I'm depress about my dad extending his trip again.  He means a lot to me I think I'm ready to have sex but Jamie said we should wait a little longer but we do other stuff.

I'm doing really well in these online classes. Their going to let me Graduate early. My dad said I can take collage classes online until September next year. But right now it's November and we're on thanksgiving break. Which the holidays are depressing for me I'm usually alone.

Getting ready to go out I'm going to the mall. Why you ask will I'm bored and have no friends and Jamie is working. Not really wanting to be a bother

Ordering a Uber it was only 4 minutes away I got into the car "good afternoon" I said checking my bank account I saw my dad sent me extra money

Ordering a Uber it was only 4 minutes away I got into the car "good afternoon" I said checking my bank account I saw my dad sent me extra money. This usually happens before he tells me he's not coming home. He'll send me a few thousand dollars call tell me he's not coming I'll cry hang up on him he'll send me a text then more money.

But I don't really want the money I just wanted him. Putting the money he just sent me into my savings. Besides the money my dads send me I'm rich my mom left me a lot of money. I also invest in stock and companies I think are good.

That's one of the reasons I don't want to use Jamie's money but he insisted. I even went and put money into his bank account but he caught it.

Sighting looking up Im at the mall walking in I go to some stores and buy Jamie somethings with my money. Then I remembered all the people in his office so I brought presents for everyone. Just little things headphones, watched, rings nothing special. I also got a lot of things at home I don't use so I can give those away too.

Three hours later I took a next Uber home. The driver helped me carry everything in. So I give him a pair of AirPods for his help. His eyes almost popped out his head I only shrug. I didn't really spend a lot of money it's only 50 people who works there's plus 3 janitorial staff.

Sitting down in my room I'm wrapping gifts by now it's 4pm  I put everything into a huge duffel bag then putting Jamie things into a bag of it's own I took a Uber to his office. Standing at the entrance were 4 security guards when they saw me one took my bags and one opened the door while the others just stood there.

Stopping smiling at them I unzip the bag and give them each a present. None of the gifts has a name on it you get what you get. Don't like trade it with someone else.

One of the guys walked with me while I was walking I handed out gifts. Everyone only gets 1 but there really nice gifts. They can open it now or save it for Christmas it's up to them.

Getting to Jamie's office I didn't knock I only pushed it open smiling bright when I walked in what I seen broke my heart. Jamie with this blonde sitting on his lap kissing. I dropped my phone and purse when they heard the nose their head snap to mine.

I wiped my tears and picked up my things I walked out. "Bella! Bella!" He's yelling but I just kept walking. Walking out the building I was moving I don't know where I was moving to but I was. Didn't feel like going home I checked how much cash I got. Enough for a room for a couple of nights.

I know not to use my card he will track me. Speaking of tracking I turned off my phone catching a cab I got to a hotel that I know all too well.

"Hello Welcome to the Roses Hotel do you have a reservation?" She asked I shook my head no wiping my tears "do you have any available rooms. It doesn't matter how much it cost" I said she typing though the computer "we have a princess suite available it's $200 a night" she said "may I have it for 3 nights please" I asked going into my purse taking out $700 knowing she didn't add taxes yet.

"May I see some id ma'am." I give it to her "honey I can't give you the room. Your not 18 yet I'm sorry." She said I shook my head "Call your manager and tell her Bella Moore is trying to get a room please" she did what I asked 10 minutes later I was walking into my room. I'm on a whole different town he's not going to find me here.

Going out I found a Walmart buying someone sweat suits and underwear and the regular essentials. Getting back to my room I took a hot bath laying my head back I cried I'm so stupid to think he would want someone like me.
🛑 graphic details🛑

James King POV

"I want her found dammit how hard it to track a fucking 17 year old girl" I slammed the phone down. Getting back to what I was doing. "I told you leave. I told you now My girlfriend is gone and no one knows fucking where" I yelled slamming a whip down Brittanys back. "Ahhhh" she screams.

I warned her before I've told her many time I have someone now I can't find my fucking woman she will die. "Was it worth it?" I asked slamming the whip down on her again. She butt ass naked with her arms tied above her head. Her back raw with flys inside her whip marks. The room smells like blood I smiled.

Her voice raw her eyes look dead but I know she's alive. "No answer huh?" I wiped her again ohh she was act like she can't feel it fine. Grabbing some rubbing alcohol I pour it down her back "ahhhh" her sobs are heard around the room.

Every time I close my eyes I see the hurt in Bella's when she walked in. The tears coming out her eyes but it's not just Brittanys fault I should had stayed strong I knew better. I didn't fuck her I only let her suck my dick. She was supposed to leave right after.

Hitting myself in the head "stupid stupid stupid." The voices are getting louder. "You cost this", "she can be dead" the other said, "idiot she would had done it done for us" the next said.

Getting frustrated I land another on her back. Standing in front of her. "You know this isn't all your fault. So I'm going to let you live." I said she looked at me with hopeful eyes. I smiled at her "but there's a price!" I slammed the wipe across her face "get her to a fucking doctor." I yelled

🛑ITS OVER🛑

Getting to a bathroom I took a shower letting all blood drain down my body. Finishing up walking out the cleaners went in after me. My cleaners are the reason I never get catch. Not only because the remote location of my Torture rooms.

It's if anyone ever try to find it there is no evidence. Not a hair not a small drop of blood nothing. Sitting in my office I see the duffel bag my baby brought with her. Putting it on my desk I opened it first thing I saw was card.

Taking it out and reading it
"Dear Jamie

I just want you to know I like you a lot a lot. I've never thought anyone will want to be with me or take care of me the way you do. You mean the world to me so I brought you a few things.

P.S. I know you said I have to use your card but I didn't. It's weird buying someone a gift with their money. "

Laughing at the end I went through the bags. Outfits, shoes, watches, rings but what stuck out to me was a chain similar to the one I give her but it's say Bella in the middle. There was knock on the door and Jake came in he looked at me for while.

"You are stupid! You literally have the sweetest, most caring, smartest girl ever and you lose her over some whack ass head. And I know the shit whack because the bitch suck my dick yesterday!" I sat down didn't even look at him

"You know she went and brought every person here a Christmas gift. Not only putting her name on it she put yours too. All 50 of the people that works in this office even down to the janitors." I looked up at him "From headphones, jewelry to just gift cards". He looked at me

Shaking his head he walked out. If The circumstances were different I would kill him for speaking to me like that. But he's right the voices are right everyone is right.