Part 8

Bella Moore POV

Sighing I just want to go home I feel completely drained "Jamie can I go home?" I asked him "why?" He asked "I just don't feel good" he nod at me.

My dad sign me up for online classes. I'm done for the week and it's only Tuesday. It's a program where I can move at own rate. If I have to go slower I can.  Walking to Jamie car I pass Ace who is no longer my bodyguard. Jamie also haven't let me out his sight.

I told my dad what happened at Moes he's suing them and the police office got fired. He's also missing said the news I asked Jamie if he knew anything about it he said no. I believe him because he said we're not keeping any secrets from each other.

Getting in his car we go to my house walking in I go to take a shower. Not quite feeling like myself stripping and looking down I saw my period came. Of course I should had known that was the case. Sighing I took a shower drying off looking for a pad but I'm out. 

Walking out the bathroom still in my towel Jamie is laying on my bad. Walking up to him "Jamie?" He looked up at me "can you" I looked down sighing this is so embarrassing "can you go and buy me some pads please" I looked down not wanting to see his face he got up picking my face up kissing me grabbing his keys and left.

I just sat on the toilet until he got back. 10 minutes later he walked in the bathroom with a two bags full of pads. Every shape and size his face and neck were red and he was scratching his neck. I laughed thanking him taking out the long ones because their most comfortable to me.

Walking out the bathroom I took my pills feeling tired. Laying on top of Jamie he rub my back as he answered emails. Then my phone started to go off like on repeat. What the hell groaning Jamie got up with me in his arms. Grabbing my phone he laid back down. I sat between his legs and my eyes almost popped out when I saw who was calling and texting me.  

It's my ex if you can call him that we're together for like 2 or 3 months but he didn't like having to deal with me it was back when my disorder was at it's worst. But after him I learned to take care of myself and deal my emotions it was hard but I got it together.

The texts messages goes
"I miss you"
"I want to know if you will go out with me"
"Just a movie or something"
"You know you miss me"

And more I texted him back
"Hi Steve it's nice hearing from you again but my boyfriend doesn't like me seeing other men."

I sent it place my phone down falling asleep on Jamie.

James King POV

I fired Ace and kick his ass he's not allowed around Bella anymore. When she came and asked me to buy her pads I thought nothing of it. Getting to the store there are over 50 fucking types of pads not to mention the damn brands. I'm standing there staring at it telling myself to just pick one.

Sighing I just grab a bunch in the cart and went to check out the woman laughed at me. If this was anything else I would had shot her.  I'm currently laying down with my baby on top of me. She's comfortable but her phone starts to go off again.

Who the fuck is Steve

"Stop playing you don't have a boyfriend"
"We both know your to shy for that"
"You better answer me"
"I'm coming over"

Oh is he now Alright trying to take my woman. Waiting and waiting he never came hmmm. Getting a call "boss we got a problem!" Jake said getting up resting Bella down tucking her in and texting her that I'll be back later

Bella Moore POV.

Waking up to Constant knocking and the door bell ringing I got up groaning. Picking up my phone I was Jamie had text me he had something to do. I texted him back telling him to be safe walking downstairs I opened the door and Steve was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him "I told you I was coming over. Where that little boyfriend of yours?" He asked my boyfriend isn't little. "My boyfriend isn't little and he had something to do and left a little earlier" I walked off into the kitchen I'm going to cook something for Jamie.

"What you doing.?" Steve asked me "I'm cooking for Jamie" I said with a smile "you never cooked for me!" He said a bit loud "you were always mean to me" I said who's going to cook or do anything nice to someone who's mean to them duh.

"Your just so sensitive" I didn't answer "you gone play like you don't hear me?" He asked "when are you leaving?" I asked him I'm ready for him to go. I put some potatoes in a pot of water to boil with a little bit of salt. Seasoning up the steak "I'm not going anywhere" sighing I texted Jamie what's going on. I don't want him to be surprised or think I'm cheating on him.

I'm also making cheesecake I knows he's going to love this. "So your just gonna act like I'm not here!" He keeps getting louder. Turning around he's right in front of me. I tired to moved but he's still in front of me caging me into the fridge. "Steve may you please move I don't feel comfortable with you so close to me" he started to push his body onto mines and I start to cry.

I kneed him in the balls then kicked him in the face. "I said I don't feel comfortable with you so close to me!" Then I heard the front door open Jamie walked into the kitchen seeing me crying and Steve on the floor. He walked over to me "what happened!" He asked and I told him.

He nod his head then kicked him in his face two more times. I turned around and finished cooking for Jamie he went up stairs to get a shower. When I was done I made us plates asparagus mashed potatoes and steak walking over Steve I put the plates on the table.

Checking his pulse he's alive just unconscious I told him I didn't feel comfortable it's not my fault. He should learn to listen.