Part 17

James King Pov

I've been calling Bella all day she won't answer her phone. Her dad made us get rid of the security I had one guy drive around the house but he said nothing it's just dead.

So now I'm going over there it's night now knocking on the door no answer. Sighing after 5 "fuck it" taking out my key I don't care what her dad thinks.

"Bella!" I yelled walking upstairs going to her room. Walking in it was a mess everything was out of place. Glass on the floor the only thing that still standing is the vanity I got her.

Turning on the light she's huddled up in the corner of the room with her head in her lap. "Ooh baby" I should had been here walking over picking her up her head snap up to me.

The waterworks started "he left Jamie" what? "He left me again" trying to control my breathing I picked her up and noticed one of her hands are bleeding.

Did she cut herself? Looking around the room I see the whole in the mirror. Getting to her bathroom sitting her on the counter top her eyes look dead. Getting a better look at her hand I picked up a tweezer picking out the glass.

Wiping up the blood and wrapping her hand I grabbed her laptop bag making sure I got all her electrics. She has clothes and everything else at my house. Taking her home texting my guys to clean up.

Getting home I took her to the bathroom stripping her giving her a bath. Her phone went off BANK DEPOSITED $5,000dollars. Shaking my head I'm going to shoot him.

Washing her hair smiling at how curly it got so fast. She's prefect about to take her out she stopped me. "Jamie you have to condition then deep condition it then do a hot oil treatment" and she went on and I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked her

I regret trying to wash her hair not doing this shit again it took me 3 hours. Since when do women have to do all this shit for their hair. "That took to long" I told her "Next time don't wet my crown if you don't want to clean it" she said I smiled she looking better.

"Did you eat today?" I asked her she hid her face in my chest. "I'll take that as a no" I said ordering pizza and cinnamon sticks. Because if I forget the cinnamon sticks I'll be single by the end of the night.

We laid down for a bit watching tv before the food came. "Wanna tell me what happened?" She nod "I woke up looking for you. But I was home I went to the kitchen to get some water but before I opened the refrigerator there was a note. He left me again" she said looking at the ceiling.

"I cried on the kitchen floor before getting up dragging myself to my room. I felt so numb. I cried in my bed for hours until I didn't know I fell asleep waking up my throat felt sore. Getting up I looked at myself in the mirror. Looking at the girl who was looking at me."

She turned to face me "she kept telling me it was my fault.  I'm the reason he's never home he doesn't want to be around me. I got so upset I punched the mirror then next think I knew I saw you" she said I wiped the tears from her eyes.

Sighing she's going to have to see someone about this. She blacked out anything can happen if she continues to do that.

Then there was knock on the door. Great now these fools knock not during the time I'm trying to get pussy. Ms summers walked in bring us our pizza.

"Philly cheese steak pizza for you" I said and she beamed. "And pepperoni for me" surprisingly she doesn't eat pork. Isn't that weird at first I thought it was Religious thing. But no she just doesn't like to.

We ate our food and watched a movie. Laying down she's done she wrapped herself into me and damn do she smell good. "Baby we're gonna have to get you on birth control or something" I told her.

She smells so good but I can't keep cuming in her. I know that but we're not ready for kids she still wants to go to collage. One close to here but still collage.

She nod and sucked on my chest I groaned she's getting good at this. Looking at the time it's 12:01am "Merry Christmas baby" she jumped up. Looking at her phone at the date and time. Running downstairs with me right behind her wondering where she's going.

Getting to the Christmas tree she set up last month she took out about 15 gifts from under it. I'm looking at her weird she  give them all to me.

Before Bella no one really bought me anything. I haven't had a Christmas gift since I was 5 or maybe lower. Picking one up unwrapping it. It's a photo album. Going through it was pictures of me and her. And some bonus ones if you know why I mean.

Opening the rest theres jewelry, clothes, laptop etc. she spoils me too much but my favorite has to be the photo album and the matching Christmas pjs that I apparently have to wear all day tomorrow.

I'll never tell her that she thinks I don't like them. But I like anything coming from her. Handing her gifts over she smiled at me.

I didn't know what to give her never have I had to buy a gift for a woman. Adding the fact that she has everything that can imagine. I did something different.

I bought her a star cheesy I know but the star in her moms name. So now when she miss her all she has to do is look up. It was her last gift but also her favorite.

Other then that she got the regular jewelry some charms for her bracelet, clothes, makeup and some lingerie but that mostly for me.

The other favorite thing of hers is the promise ring I got her. She's mines and I'm not giving her up to anyone.

🛑ITS SHORT I KNOW BUT ITS JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING. I MIGHT BE BACK LATER NOT SURE YET🛑

Thank you for reading
LIKE
FOLLOW
COMMENT
    🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹