Third Base

"Why do you want to know so bad?" You lean against the door, crossing your right foot over your ankle to keep your exposed crotch under your skirt hidden from his prying eyes 

"Well this whole time I've had this idea of you being an innocent girl who's never even been kissed by a boy before. I was kind of hoping I'd be the one to take that from you," his usual cocky smirk has turned into a shy smile and his gaze falls to the right. "So I want to know just how much you've done so I can continue from there."

"Continue?" You repeat nervously with confusion laced in your tone. Did he just say he wanted to be your first kiss?

"Yeah," he steps forward. "What base did he get to?"

"Base?"

"Mhmm..." Connie steps forward, his hips aligned with yours as he pushes you into the door. His hand gently takes hold of your chin and tips it up. You hold in your shaky breath as his lips make contact with yours.

It's warm and soft, not anything like what you're used to from the one boy you've kissed. The way Connie's mouth moves with yours, causes a wave of pleasure to wash over you. You can taste the piña colada slushee he drank just moments before and you savor the sweetness. You wonder if he can taste you just as well.

You can tell he knows exactly what he's doing and that's what bothers you. Just how many girls has he had to kiss to get this good at it?

"First base?" He pulls back and questions. You manage to nod your head as an answer.

Connie slides his hands down your sides and plays with the edge of your hoodie. He's the opposite of you right now. His hands are warm and inviting while your fingers are cold and shaking.

He pushes his way up under your pullover and creeps along the edge of your abdomen until he reaches the elastic of your navy colored sports bra.

You can hear his slow breath as he slips his hand under the bra and cups your breast in his large hand. He squeezes his fingers and massages it gently and you can feel your nipple graze against his palm, sending a shiver down your body.

He lowers his lips back onto yours and deepens the kiss, causing more pleasure to be brought to you than before as he continues to grope at your breast.

You find yourself holding onto his bicep as you arch your back and push your pelvis into his. Your legs uncross and the cold air creeps back up. You hadn't even noticed the sticky substance as your thighs separated, but now that you do, you're curious how he can make you so wet from hardly nothing.

"Second?" He pulls his head back just enough to speak, but his lips still hover over yours.

"Yes," you finally are able to speak.

"You let a boy cop a feel?" He clarifies.

"Mhmm," you nod.

"Alright," he sighs in a raspy voice and cups his hand behind your neck, pulling your lips back on to his.

You melt into his touch, feeling the saliva lubricate your lips to allow the friction between you two to be smoother and more enjoyable. His tongue slides over your bottom lip, causing your mouth to part.

His tongue enters your mouth and gently laps at yours while his hand falls out from under your hoodie. You miss the sensation, but what comes next sends you into a blissful frenzy