Homerun

Your hand lays flat against Connie's chest as you push him back towards the mat. The back side of his knees hit the surface and he falls into a seated position.

He places his hands out to the side of him as he leans back and you take the opening to crawl onto his lap. He doesn't move yet, allowing you to do what you want. You have control now. It's a nice feeling because the only other guy you were with never let you have the chance. He took care of everything.

You slowly place your hand behind his head, feeling the soft texture of his short cut hair and then you pull yourself towards him and attach your lips to his once again. You hadn't realized how much you've been missing it the last minute or two.

He keeps his hands on the mat and you sit up on your knees so you can deepen the kiss. He tilts his head up and welcomes you passionately.

As your lips merge together, Connie eventually sits forward and pushes your hips down on his lap and grinds up against you. You notice the hard bulge growing under his sweatpants and it makes you feel honored to have caused it.

Connie's hands squeeze your waist as he thrusts up on you which makes your hips move back and forth over the solid mass as Connie let's out a groan full of lust.

You begin to pick up the pace and hang onto his neck while you lean back. He raises your hoodie over your body which exposes your already uncovered breasts. Connie likes this and decides to place his mouth on your right breast, beginning to suck gently on your nipple. You keep your head back and hips grinding as he does this and it creates another ball of tension in your stomach.

You take in a deep breath and then lean forward, which makes Connie remove his lips from your chest. You crawl off his lap and slide down in front of him, spreading his legs apart so you can position yourself in between them.

Like he did with your spandex, you stare up at him and you pull down his sweatpants and underwear. He sits up off the mat to help you pull them off and then they stay bunched up around his ankles.

"Oh y/n," he tilts your chin up. "You're something else."

A smile plays on your lips as he looks down at you. As his hand pulls away from your face, you use his thighs to help you reposition yourself so you have a better angle to lower your mouth around his dick.

You take the base of his erected cock in your hand and then let your tongue slide out of your mouth  and over the tip of his dick.

You feel his legs shake as you make contact and then his hand moves back to your face and caresses your cheek.  You take in another inch and a half into your mouth and his hand slides through your hair and holds it back, making sure to pull it as well.

As your saliva lubricates his shaft, you're able to pick up your pace and quicken the friction as you bob your head up and down. His grip tightens on your hair and pulls it back as a few attractive moans escape his lips.

"Oh fuck," he hisses.

You use both your hand and your mouth to work your magic and while he lets out his groans, your free hand slips between your thighs and rubs at your own clit.

Something about hearing Connie sound so turned on, makes you feel just as horny. His short muffled gasps causes tingling from your toes up to your dripping core.

"Just like that," he hisses and bucks his hips up, making you take him all in.

He's bigger than the last, but it's not so big you're afraid. It's larger than average and definitely thick enough to make you worry about how it'll fit inside you, but you push that out of your mind for now and enjoy his reactions.