𝐗𝐈𝐈|nervous

This episode had me stressed

——————————

The group went directly to Mycroft, believing him to be behind everything since he had been labelled the Devil during their meeting

Finding him in the room they'd been in earlier, Billy went up to him, anger in his voice. "We know you brought us to kill Jessie."

As the man gasped in confusion, asking what Billy was talking about, the boy grabbed him by the collar and lifted him from the chair he'd been in. Mycroft tried to get away from him, but Billy held on.

"Where is she?" he demanded.

"What are you talking about?" Mycroft asked, sounding rather shocked.

Bea stepped forward, "You found out from your brother and Watson that she had powers. so, you killed Richard Wynn to lure us here. Then you killed Gustav Felkin to trap us in the estate. When R.P. and Dion found out what you were up to, you killed them, too."

On paper, it all made sense. Especially since they found out that a person has the ability to steal the powers from an Ipsissimus. Clementine felt nervous as she waited for his response.

Did they know about her also? Was she even the same as Jessie? If she was, she was nowhere near as powerful - maybe that's why they weren't after her like they were Jessie.

Mycroft pushed Billy off of him, dropping into the chair behind him. His breathing was heavy, his hand reaching to his head in shock. "No."

Bea, refusing to believe he didn't know, leant down and picked up the skull that had been placed on the man's head not hours ago. "With the last drop of life in her body, she drew 'XV' in her blood. The Devil. You!"

Mycroft looked at all the teenagers, seeing that they all believed Bea, who was holding the horn of the skull dangerously close to his neck.
He shook his head, evening out his breath as he sat up straighter in the chair. "I would never. For the record, I've not spoken to the doctor or my brother for over a decade."

"Oh, really?" Bea asked, her disbelief quite obvious. "Then how did you find out about us? You said you saw us when you were at 221B."

"I didn't. I said I keep a close eye on Sherlock and Watson."

"Keep an eye on them?" Leo repeated, his voice rising with anger. "You mean spy on them? What exactly is it you do for the civil service, Mr Holmes?"

The man hesitated as he looked at Leo. "What I do is irrelevant."

"Did you tell anyone about her?" Bea asked. "Anyone here at the Dawn?"

"Believe me, I'm not the type of man to share information without good reason-"

"Mrs Brown?" Spike exclaimed, cutting him off as he approached the man. "Mrs Brown said you give her updates about Sherlock."

"Mrs Brown is a trusted employee. Like family. She would never-"