Chapter 11

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is May 10, 2021. Mr. Blue Sky is such a good song *cries* Anyways adjusting to a new phone is fun. It's bigger, two different cameras that take BEAUTIFUL high quality photos, and the consistensy of the purple is so pretty. On one hand, Loki case, but on the other, pretty purple lavender.

Y/n and Loki stride into the lounge above the arena, Loki's hand secured around her waist as they take a seat on the edge of the very long couch. He pulls her on top of his lap as his right hand secures around her hips, the other holding a thin flute of champagne. Y/n's left hand is around his shoulder, drawing little circles in between his shoulder blades. They watch as Grandmaster walks to the center of the arena and is suddenly illuminated hundred of feet tall by small video bots.

"Wow! Look at all of you. What a show, what a night! Who's having fun?" The crowd begins cheering and Grandmaster grins. "Please, I'm your host. Big round of applause for all of our undercard competitors, who died so... gruesomely." He pauses for a beat of silence. "Good sports. What a show! What a night! This is what you've come for and so have I." More applause fills the stadium. "And now, without further ado... it's main event time!"

Insane applause roars through Y/n's ear. "Making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising, got a couple of tricks up his sleeve. I'll say no more, see what you think. Ladies and gentlemen... I give to you...Lord of Thunder!" Grandmaster announces.

Oh dear.

Oh dear Gods.

Thor has no hair. His beautiful golden locks have been shaved down, spirals on either side and a buzzed top. His beard is trimmed and well-kept. He's dressed in minimalist armor and covered in weapons. Two swords on his back, a giant mace in one hand, and a spiked shield in the other.

Rest in peace, Mjolnir.

"Watch out for his fingers. They make sparks!" Grandmaster teases. Thor looks up at the throngs of screaming fans and places a winged helmet on his head, pulling the wings down over his jaw. He's ready to fight.

Okay, this is it. Let's get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes. He is a creature. What can we say about him? Well, he's unique. There's none like him. I feel a special connection with him." The opposite door begins opening and the lights dim, multi-colored spotlights pulsing through the arena. "He's undefeated. He's the reining, he's the defending. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... THE INCREDIBLE HULK!"

Hulk bursts through the door, wearing an armored shoulder guard and a Spartan helmet. He carries a warhammer in one hand and a battleaxe in the other. He pounds his chest and roars, sending the crowd into an energized frenzy.

Thor drops his arms, breaking out into a huge beam as he laughs his ass off. "Yes!"

Loki and Y/n go ghost white as she drops her glass, shattering all over the floor and spilling the sticky liquid, pursing their lips as traumatic memories of being Hulk-smashed flood their brain. "We have to get off this planet," he mutters, grabbing her wrist and dragging her into the doorway before the Grandmaster steps out and stops them.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where are you going?" He asks.

He plops the two down right in front of the glass, and Loki casually tries to hide his face in his hand. "Hey! We know each other. He's a friend from work!" Thor yells to everyone. He turns to Hulk. "Where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead. So much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer. Like, yesterday, so that's still pretty fresh." He pauses. "Loki and Y/n! Loki and Y/n's alive. Can you believe it? They're up there."

He waves to the frozen couple giddily. "Guys! Look who it is!"

They're petrified.

"Banner, I never thought I would say this, but I'm happy to see you." The crowd's chants grow louder. "Banner. Hey, Banner!"

Hulk's face grimaces and contorts. "NO BANNER! ONLY HULK!" He charges at Thor insanely fast.

"What are you doing? It's me," Thor asks. He dodges the first few attacks, but then Hulk shatters hi shield and sends Thor flying. He draws a sword and stabs it into the ground to slow his momentum. He draws the other sword and faces off against Hulk. "Banner, we're friends. This is crazy. I don't want to hurt you!"

They meet again and Hulk kicks Thor, sending him into the wall. "Here we go," Grandmaster says, shifting his weight in his feet. Thor jumps down just in time to avoid Hulk's warhammer, which hits so hard that it remains lodged in the wall. With Hulk charging again, Thor rips the warhammer out of the wall and wallops Hulk with it, who goes crashing alongside the walls of the arena. He ends up sprawled out in a pile of rubble, slightly dazed.

"What?" Grandmaster asks, crestfallen. Thor advances on Hulk with all of the swagger. He takes off his helmet and reaches out to Hulk, provoking him. "Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low," he says softly.

Hulk rips off his helmet, scowling. "That's it. The sun's going down. I won't hurt you anymore. No one will."

Gods. He's going to get killed.

Thor is suddenly dragged out of frame. Hulk has Thor by the leg and is whipping him against the arena floor.

Over and over and over again.

Loki's whole mood shifts and he stands up, shifting Y/n off his lap as he stands up, thrusting his fist into the air. "Yes! That's how it feels!" He yells. He turns to Grandmaster, who watches him confused. "I'm just a huge fan of the sport."

The rest of the fight passes by, Thor's energy dwindling as Hulk beats him into the ground. Soon, electricity begins crackling above him, and he thrusts a lightning fist into Hulk, tossing him sky-high. The crowd begins chanting "Thunder!"

As he and Hulk square up again, Grandmaster taps the Obediance Disk remote against his blue stripe before angling it at him and sending electric waves coursing through Thor's body. Y/n winces as Thor jumps up. Before he lands, she buries her face in Loki's neck, whose arms come around her body.

 Before he lands, she buries her face in Loki's neck, whose arms come around her body

"who the hell is bucky?"