Chapter Twenty-Two- Andley

Quinn's POV

Two weeks had passed since Justin and I told my mom that I was pregnant. Since then, tour had ended and soon enough, we were all on our way back home.

I stood next to Justin as he began driving us back to L.A.
"So," Justin said, breaking the silence, "I would say that this has been quite a crazy tour."
"Well, I think you're totally right." I smiled. I leaned down and pressed my lips against his cheek which earned a smiled from him.
"So, are you moving in with me once we get back?" He asked.
"I guess so." I shrugged.
"Alright. Just, give me like a few days to clean up, my house is a total reck." Justin told me.
"Okay." I giggled.
"Now, babe, go get some rest. Pregnant people need lots of that." He said before poking my belly with his free hand.
"But I'm not sleepy." I whined.
"It's like 1:00 in the morning, take your cute little butt to bed." Justin grinned.
"Fine. I'll see you in the morning, my love." I said before kissing his cheek yet again.
"See you in the morning, beautiful." Justin smiled.

I headed toward the back of the bus where everything was already packed up. I laid beside Jasper in bed and before I knew it, I was asleep.

****

"Boys, wake up, we're home." I heard mom say. I didn't wanna get up, I was so freaking tired.
"5 more minuets." I heard Casper mumble. I nodded slightly in agreement, still half asleep.
"Fine, you guys can't watch any Batman for a month." Mom said, no doubt with a smirk on his face.
"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" We exclaimed in response. We all sat up, now fully awake.
"Do I have to get dressed?" I asked.
"Just pull on a hoodie and fix your hair we're right in front of the house." Mom said before walking away.

I got up to the bathroom first. I brushed my teeth and attempted to fix my messy bed head. it wasn't long before I made my way to the back again. I pulled on a hoodie and some converse before walking to the front of the bus which was empty except for my parents with their bags.

"Where's everyone else?" I wondered.
"We dropped Jake, Jinxx and CC off first." Dad answered.
"Okay." I nodded. I walked up to the drivers seat where Justin was slumped over, obviously sleeping. I smiled to myself before walking back toward my parents.

Jasper and Casper came out from the back with their suitcases. They looked just as tired as I did. They didn't change their clothes either, we were all wearing pajamas, even my parents.

I remembered that I needed to carry my suitcase to the house but I couldn't lift anything heavy. So I walked back over to Justin and poked his cheek.
"Justin." I whispered before poking his cheek again. His beautiful brown eyes opened slightly and he looked at me.
"What happened?" He said before yawning.
"Can you please help me carry my suitcase to my house?" I asked softly.
"Of course." He said with a slight smile.

Justin stood up and stretched and I moved out the way so he could go get my stuff. Only about a minuet passed before Justin came back to the front, trudging my suitcase behind him. He looked so tired, I bet he couldn't wait to get home.

Mom took out his keys and unlocked the front door of our house. Everybody got their stuff inside the house and I kicked the door close.
"Where do you want me to put your bag?" Justin asked.
"Come, you can take it to my room." I answered. I started walking up the stairs and I could hear Justin following behind me.

We got to my room and I twisted the doorknob before pushing the door open.
"Don't mind my messy room." I chuckled gesturing to the band t-shirts and skinny jeans everywhere.
"Trust me, this is nothing compared to my whole house." Justin laughed. He set my suitcase down by my bed and I walked over to him.
"Are you gonna come back today?" I asked, looking up at him.
"I don't know. I have to drop the bus off and I really just wanna sleep." Justin told me.
"Okay," I nodded, "What about tomorrow?"
"I'll definitely be here tomorrow." Justin smiled before kissing my cheek.
"Alright. I love you."I told him.
"I love you too." He said and pecked my lips.
"Wait Justin, I think I know what I want the baby's middle name to be if it's a boy." I said.
"What?" He asked curiously.
"Andrew. I would want his name to be Skylan Andrew Destry." I explained.
"That sounds perfect." Justin said with a huge smile. He placed his hand underneath my hoodie and on my belly and rubbed it gently.
"I can't wait until our baby is born." Justin said, almost at a whisper.
"I know. I can't either. Well we've got about another 6 and a half months until then. " I said.
"Like I said, these few months will go by fast." Justin assured me.
"I hope so. Now go, sleepy head, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, smiling at the end.
"Okay, love." He smiled and with that he walked out of my room.

I laid on my bed, not even bothering to open my suitcase. I grabbed my phone from my pajama pants pocket. I dialed someone's number. Someone who I haven't seen in months.

(A/N: Oh my God this chapter sucks. I'm sorry guys, it's just a filler I guess.)