Chapter Thirty-Nine- Andley

Justin's POV

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Justin and Quinn in marriage." The woman said

Quinn and I smiled to each other as she said that. It was weird, I actually couldn't believe this was happening.

"This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come in the past few years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners, no matter what challenges or successes you encounter together in the years before you. Today, your lives, which began on separate paths, will be joined as one." The woman spoke happily.

I held on to Quinn's hands and rubbed them with my thumbs gently.

***

"These two have asked me to share a poem as the reading of the wedding by an unknown poet" The woman said and began reciting the poem.

"Maybe," She began, "We are supposed to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that,

when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift

Maybe, it is true that we don't know what we have got until we lose it,

but it is also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives

Maybe, the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;"

I looked at Quinn who had tears in his eyes. I lifted my hand and wiped away a tear that was falling down his cheek.

"they just make the most of everything that comes along their way

Maybe, the best kind of love is the kind you can sit on a sofa together and never say a word,

and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had

Maybe, you shouldn't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away.

Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright." The woman continued.

Quinn smiled up at me and I smiled back.

"Maybe, you should hope for enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong,

enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy

Maybe, Love is not about finding the perfect person,

it's about learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." She finished

'I love you' Quinn mouthed to me.

'I love you too' I mouthed back.

Everything was perfect right now.

****

Quinn's POV

"The couple has written their own vows," The woman began, "Justin, why don't you go first?"

"Okay," Justin nodded, "Quinn there are no words to describe my feelings for you except the word 'love'. I love you so much, more than I've ever loved anyone. I love everything about you like the way your eyes light up when Batman's on tv, the way you scrunch up your nose when you're sometimes confused, the way you sing our little girl to sleep or even the way you jam out to KISS in the morning when you're making breakfast,"

We both chuckled at that last part. Im pretty sure we both had the image of me in one of Justin's over sized band shirts and my batman pj pants just singing out loud while making pancakes.

"And," Justin continued, "I could never in a million years find someone like you because nobody can compare to you. I'll always be here for you, I'll always be here to love you, I'll always be here to kiss your scars, I'll always be here to wipe your tears. I'm never leaving darling, I love you so much."

By the time he had finished saying all that, I was in tears. Though, I quickly wiped my eyes.

"Very loving," The woman smiled, "Quinn?"

"Well, you pretty much took the words out my mouth about the whole love thing," I chuckled, "But I can't explain how much I love you. I think I've loved you since I first met you. You've always been there for you me, You've always cared about me when no one really did. You loved me even though I was in the dark. But you brought me through the dark and showed me there is still good in the world and that I could be loved. You showed me that no matter how broken you are, there still someone gonna be there to love you. I think that you're absolutely perfect. You're a perfect boyfriend, I know you'll be a perfect husband, you're a perfect father and overall a perfect person. I love you with all my heart until the end of time."

Justin was in tears with a smile on his face as I said my vows.

"Truly heart warming," The woman smiled yet again, "Now Justin, do you take Quinn to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish your union and love him more each day than you did the day before? Will you trust and respect him, laugh and cry with him, love him faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles you may face together. Will you give your hand, your heart, and your love, from this day forward for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Justin nodded.

The woman turned to me and said, "Quinn, do you take Justin to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish your union and love him more each day than you did the day before? Will you trust and respect him, laugh and cry with him, love him faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles you may face together. Will you give your hand, your heart, and your love, from this day forward for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I nodded, smiling.

" May I have the rings, please?" The woman asked.

Alex came over and took the rings out of his pocket and gave them to the woman. She thanked him and continued on before handing us each the rings.

"Justin," she began, "Please place this ring on his finger and repeat after me: Quinn, I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you."

Justin recited what she said and placed the ring on my finger.

"Quinn, please place the ring on Justin's finger and repeat after me: Justin, I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you." The woman explained to me.

I repeated what she said then slid the ring on Justin's finger.

"You have made your marriage vows to one another, witnessed by your friends and family. You have sealed your vows with the giving and receiving of these rings. So now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you a married couple and invite you to kiss one another." The woman said happily.

It took less than a second before Justin had leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync and I wrapped my arms around Justin's neck as the crowd cheered behind us.

We pulled back and looked at the crowd of our family and friends. My mom was in tears while dad was smiling cheering at us. Rosalina and Jack were smiling and giggling while clapping their little hands.

I looked up at Justin who had a huge smile plastered on his face. He looked down at me and pulled me in to another kiss.

This couldn't get anymore perfect.