Chapter Thirty- Andley

(A/N: Picture is what Quinn's belly looks like now)

Quinn's POV

I put the last of my things in a big box before looking around my room. I still left all of my posters up, I made my bed and everything. today was the day that I would finally move out of my parents house and into Justin's house. Just as I closed up the box I looked up at the doorway and saw my mom smiling sadly at me. He really didn't want me to go, he never told me that but would totally avoid the subject of me leaving completely.

"That's the last box?" Mom asked.

"Yea," I nodded, "Justin's coming to get my stuff in an hour."

"Alright." Mom sighed.

I walked over to him and he hugged me really tight.

"I just didn't think you'd be moving out so soon." Mom sobbed, holding me tighter.

"Mom don't get emotional cause then I'm gonna get emotional." I said and felt tears building up in my eyes.

"I know but I feels like it was just last week that you were born and I held you for the first time." He said, crying more.

"Mom, I was bound to grow up sometime." I said.

"Ugh I know, I just wish you could stay my little baby forever." Mom sighed, pulling away from the hug.

"Mom Im not leaving forever, I'm always gonna be here. I'll visit like every day." I told him.

"Alright." Mom nodded and wiped his tears.

I didn't have the chance to say anything else before dad walked in behind mom.

"Andy are you crying?" Dad asked mom.

"No, I've just got something in my eye." Mom lied, wiping his eyes.

"Awe, babe, don't cry." Dad said, wrapping his arms around mom's waist.

"Yea mom, I told you I'll be here like every day." I said, giving him a hopeful smile.

"I know I know." Mom said, smiling back.

***

An hour passed and Justin finally came to help pick up my stuff.

"This is all your stuff?" Justin asked me, looking around the boxes in my room.

"Yea." I nodded.

Dad helped Justin carry all off my stuff down to his car. While they were doing that, I was saying my goodbye's to my mom and the twins. I gave mom a hug and he started crying again like a baby. He wouldn't left me go for like another 3 minuets. Then he stopped crying and pulled out of the hug. I smiled and told him I loved him before giving Casper a hug.

"You better be here like all the time." Casper said, hugging me tighter.

"I will, promise." I said smiling to myself.

We pulled out of the hug and I looked over at Jasper. I hadn't really talked to him these past few weeks. These past 4 weeks actually which was practically a month.

"Bye." I said, giving him an awkward kind of wave.

"Bye." Jasper sighed, looking down.

"Babe, everything's ready to go!" I heard Justin call from outside.

I turned around to walk out the door but I felt someone grab my wrist and before I knew, I was pulled in to a hug by Jasper.

"I-I'm sorry Quinn, for everything." Jasper told me.