Chapter Thirty-Six- Andley

Justin's POV

I immediately woke up at the sound of crying over the baby monitor. I heard Quinn groan and roll over.

"Aren't you gonna get her?" I wondered still half asleep.

"I got her last time, you go." Quinn mumbled.

I groaned before sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I looked over at the clock on the night stand which read 4:32 am. I got out of bed and walked out the room, down the hall to Rosalina's room. I could hear her crying the moment I stepped in.

I walked to her crib and picked her up, rocking her back and forth.

"Rosalina don't cry, daddy's here." I said softly.

She just kept on crying and crying and I didn't know what to do so I just made a silly face at her. She stopped crying and looked up at me. I laid her down in her crib then started making more silly faces. She gave me a cute smile and started moving her little arms around in joy. She especially loved when I pulled on my ears and stuck out my tongue. That made her squirm around and smile even more.

"Good. Now that you're happy it's time to get some rest." I said aloud even though I knew she couldn't respond.

I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on her head and she smiled up at me yet again. I put the sock monkey that she slept with in her arms and she cuddled up to it.

"Nighty night, sweetheart, daddy loves you so much." I said then made my way to the door.

I walked back to the bedroom and laid down with Quinn. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

***

The sun was shining right in my eyes and that was when I decided to wake up. I sat up and stretched then realized Quinn wasn't in bed. I got out of bed and walked out of the room and to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and stuff.

After I finished up in the bathroom, I went downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Quinn sitting in a chair, feeding Rosalina.

"Finally someone's awake." Quinn said, looking up at me.

"Well I was the one who had to get Rosalina at 4 in the morning so yea, I was pretty tired." I chuckled.

"I know, she's been crying every night she's been here." Quinn nodded and retracted the bottle from Rosalina's mouth seeing that it was empty.

"Yea it's been a crazy two months already." I said then sat beside him.

"You know what I was thinking about," He began then grabbed a wash cloth off of the table, "When are we gonna start planning the wedding?"

"Hm, we can start planning this week if you'd like." I told him.

"Alright." He smiled then started to burp Rosalina.