Chapter Twenty-Three- Andley

(A/N: The pic is what Quinn's belly looks like now)

-1 week later-

Justin's POV

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need, please stay forever with me-"

I heard Sleeping With Sirens play from my phone and I realized that someone was calling me. It wasn't just anyone, that was my ringtone for whenever Quinn called me. I groaned and picked my phone up from the nightstand by my bed.

"Hello?" I answered still half asleep.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I heard Quinn scream from the other line.

"Quinn, baby, it's like 7:00 in the morning." I yawned.

"So what? It's not like Im calling you at 4:00 in the morning." Quinn chuckled.

"Good point." I said before sitting up and stretching.

"Soooo what do you have planned for today?"

"I don't know, I haven't really thought of anything to do, I mean it's just my birthday."

"It's not just your birthday, you're 25, that's like half of um 40 something."

"It's half of 50, babe."

"Shuddup, you know I have learning disabilities." Quinn retorted, no doubt with a pouty face.

"Anyways, thanks for making me feel old." I said.

"Oh you're totally welcome, dude."

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.

"I guess you could come over to my house and we can do something like go out to eat." I suggested.

"Sure, I'll be over your house later today. Like um 12:00."

"Alright, babe. I'll see you then, I love you."

"I love you too Justin, byeee."

With that, we hung up. I placed my phone back on the nightstand and laid back down. I guess I should probably try and get a little more sleep.

Quinn's POV

We hung up and I tossed my phone on my bed.

"MOM DAD WE NEED TO GO TO THE STORE I NEED PARTY DECORATIONS!" I shouted before running downstairs.

I ran in to the kitchen and almost bumped in to my mom.

"Whoa, slow down hun." Mom told me, putting down the plate of food that he was holding.

"Mom, I need to go to the store cause I need decorations cause I wanna throw Justin a surprise birthday party." I explained.

"Alright, I'll drive you in a bit, just let me finish breakfast." Mom said before sitting down at the table.

I sat beside him as he started to eat. Halfway through, he looked over at me.

"Don't you have something better to do than stare at me eat?" Mom asked, setting his fork down.

"Not really. Mooooooooom hurry up, I wanna goooooooo." I whined.

"Just because you're whining, Im gonna eat super duper slow now." Mom shrugged. He slowly (and I mean slowly, like turtle slow) picked up his fork and then slowly picked up a piece of egg that was on his plate.

"Oh my god mom you're being such a meanie." I pouted.

"Go put your shoes on." Mom sighed.

"Yay!" I exclaimed and ran out of the kitchen. I almost ran in to dad on my way out of the kitchen.