Chapter Forty- Andley

It was a fairly warm and sunny January day in Los Angeles.

Justin was up in his art studio working on a new painting while his little two year old daughter watched him. Rosalina was always fascinated whenever she watched her daddy paint different things. She always wanted to make a pretty picture herself.

"Daddy teach me!" Rosalina exclaimed excitedly.

"You sure Rosie?" Justin asked his little girl.

"Big girl." She said, pointing to herself.

Rosalina ran to the bin of paint brushes Justin kept and picked up the biggest one she could find. Justin chuckled and took the big brush out of her hand and exchanged it for a smaller one. After he gave her the smaller one, he got out a small canvas and a short easel for her. He set everything up right next to his easel. He got her little containers filled with different color paints.

"There you go sweetie." Justin said and placed a tray of the containers on the floor.

"Thank you daddy." Rosalina said and dipped her brush in blue paint.

"You're welcome Rosie." Justin nodded and went back to painting his own canvas.

Rosalina looked up at her dad and watched him run the brush along the canvas. So she did what he was doing. She started painting a figure with blue paint. After she finished painting a blue figure, she ran to the bin of paint brushes and got another one.

Rosalina messily dipped the brush in a container of pink paint and got to work on the next figure.

"What are you making, Rosie?" Justin asked her as he looked down.

"Painting. Make painting." She said, punting to her canvas.

"Oh." Justin smiled and went back to his own painting.

Meanwhile, downstairs Quinn was laying in bed, not feeling so well. He hadn't been feeling well for a couple of days which worried Justin. However, Quinn kept assuring his husband that everything would be fine.

Quinn felt his stomach turn and he quickly ran to the bathroom. After he finished emptying out his stomach, he searched the cabinet for some pain killers. His eyes scanned the shelf and he spotted something that made him think over the whole reason why he was sick. He sighed and grabbed the thing off the shelf.

Back upstairs Justin and Rosalina were still painting together.

"Rosie, look." Justin said.

Rosalina looked up at her dads painting and was in awe. The painting was a beautiful picture of the night sky.

"Oooo pwetty daddy." Rosalina said in amazement.

"Thanks baby girl." Justin chuckled.

They went back to painting after that. A few minuets later, Rosalina ran back to the bin and grabbed another paint brush then ran back to her canvas.

There was a slight knock on the door and it opened slightly to reveal Quinn.

"Mama." Rosalina smiled when she saw him.

"Hey, babe." Justin said looking over at him.

"Uh hi. Justin, we have to talk." Quinn said, stepping in to the room fully, holding something in his hand.

Justin was a bit confused but nodded anyway. He put his paint brush down and walked over to Quinn.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked worriedly.

Quinn bit his bottom lip, not knowing what to say so he just opened his hand revealing what he was holding this whole time. Justin looked down and his eyes widened at the object. It was a pregnancy test. With a pink '+' sign on it.

Justin looked back at Quinn who had a half smile on his face.

"I'm pregnant." Quinn said softly.

Justin smiled excitedly and embraced his husband in to a huge hug.

"Mama, daddy, look! Finish!" Rosalina exclaimed pointing to her painting

Justin pulled back from Quinn and walked to their daughter who was happy with her own work.

It was an adorable painting of Quinn her and Justin. It looked like she worked really hard on it too.

"Mama, me, daddy." Rosalina said, pointing to each figure.

"Well sweetie, you might wanna draw another one. You're gonna have a little brother or sister soon." Quinn told Rosalina.

"Brother or sister?" Rosalina smiled.

Quinn nodded and smiled.

"Well, babe," Justin began, smirking, "Here we go again."

The End.