Chapter Thirty-Eight- Andley

(A/N: Picture is How Rosalina and Jack look in the chapter. There are gonna be two links for Justin and Quinn's outfits so the links are in grey!)

Quinn's POV

"Rosalina stay still I gotta put your dress on." I sighed, holding up her dress.

Trying to get Rosalina dressed was always a hassle. She was running around me in nothing but her diaper. I still had to get her dressed then I had to hurry up and get dressed.

I heard a few knocks at the door before it opened slightly. I looked over and saw my mom come in.

"Quinn, you're still not dressed?" Mom wondered.

"Im trying to get your grand daughter here dressed." I said, glancing down at Rosalina who was still running around.

"I'll get her dressed, you really need to get ready though, you don't wanna be late to your own wedding." Mom told me and walked over to Rosalina.

Mom picked her up and she squirmed around.

"Thanks mom, you're a life saver." I said.

"I know I know." Mom chuckled and took Rosalina's dress from my hands.

He carried Rosalina to a door that led into another room.

"You have a half hour." Mom said before opening the door and going to the next room.

I sighed and looked in the mirror. It was my wedding day and I looked like a reck . How the heck was I supposed to transform this in a half hour? Ugh.

***

Finally, I was finished getting ready. All I had left to do was put on my eye liner. I grabbed my eye liner off of a table then looked in the mirror and started applying it. I then heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Its me!" I heard Justin's voice on the other side.

"Nooo go away, Im not ready yet!" I called.

"So what? Let me in." Justin begged.

"No. Go away. Aren't you supposed to be walking up to the altar now?" I asked, walking over to the door.

"Yea but I wanted to see you before I go up." Justin said.

"But," I began as I leaned against the door, "I look like shit right now so you can't see me till I go up."

"But babe, you're always beautiful to me." Justin said and I could hear him lean against the door.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too," Justin replied, "I'm gonna go now, babe, I'll see you up there."

"See you there." I smiled to myself and I could hear his foot steps walking away.

I walked back to the mirror and looked my outfit over one more time. I finished applying my eyeliner then put on my black beanie. Eh, I looked some what decent.

***

Dad and I walked beside each other and on to the sand. In the distance, I could see the whole wedding set up, it was gorgeous. I could also see Rosalina and Jack running circles around mom. Dad waved over to mom and when mom saw him, he nodded. Mom gave Rosalina her basket of flowers so she could throw them down the isle.

Dad and I finally got down there and mom gave me a huge hug which made a few of my bones crack.

"Good luck hun." Mom smiled at me.

"I think I'll need it." I chuckled nervously.

I heard a few violins start to play and i knew that meant the wedding was starting. I looked over at the people in their seats and they stood up.

Rosalina and Jack started walking down the isle giggling as they did. Rosalina looked like she didn't know what she was doing at all it was cute. What could I expect? She was just a year old. Rosalina threw the flowers everywhere and not even half way down the isle she ran out of flowers. Mom walked right behind them so he could put them in their seats.

Then dad started walking me down the isle. Everyone was staring at me and smiling which I have to admit, did make me feel a bit uncomfortable. I looked up and saw Justin standing at the altar. My God, he looked so handsome.

I saw Jasper, Casper and Kenzie standing beside my side of the Altar while Justin had Alex and two of his other close friends bedside him.

Well I guess this is it.

Justin's POV

I heard the violinists start to play and smiled to myself because I knew that meant everything was starting. After a few second, I saw Rosalina and Jack start to walk down the isle. They were so freaking cute. Especially my baby girl, she was beautiful. She was throwing flowers everywhere while she and Jack giggled and laughed. Andy was right behind them and helped them in to their seats when they got to the front of the isle.

Then I saw Quinn and Ashley walking down the isle. Quinn looked so amazing and it reminded me of when I first met him two years ago. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled right back.

He and Ashley finally got to the front of the isle and Ashley gave him a quick kiss on the head before sitting down next to Andy.

Quinn walked up and stood right in front of me. I reached out and held both his hands, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"I love you." Quinn said almost at a whisper.

"I love you too." I said softly.

The woman marrying us stepped forward beside us and said, "Let us begin."