Chapter Four- Andley

(A/N: Picture is Justin)

Andy's POV

"Ashy hurry up, the bus is gonna be here any minuet." I said from outside the bathroom door.
"Andy baby, I'm putting on my make up, I've gotta look fabulous." Ashley said from the other side.
"Alright," I chuckled, "I'll go get the kids ready."
"Okay my sexy gazelle." I heard Ashley say. I walked to Casper's room where I saw him sitting on his suitcase while reading a Kerrang! Magazine.
"Bring your suitcase downstairs hun." I told him.
"Alright mom." Casper nodded as he stood up. I walked down the hallway to Jasper's room where I saw him sitting on his suitcase and trying to zip it close.
"Here let me help you." I said as I walked over to him. I zipped the suitcase shut while he sat on it.
"Okay now bring that downstairs, hun." I told him.
"Okay, thanks mom." Jasper said.
"You're welcome." I said before walking out of the room. I walked down to Quinn's room.
"Quinn, hun, are you ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and scratched his wrists. I knew what that meant, it meant that he had probably just finished cutting. I hated knowing that he did this to himself. I tried to talk to him about it, I tried everything to prevent this from happening but it always did.

Quinn grabbed the handle of his suitcase and tried pulling it, he was struggling with it though. Of course he'd struggle with it, he was so thin, he only weighs about 90 to 100 pounds. Quinn has an eating disorder, he hates eating. He only eats a little bit sometimes but even then he throws it up. He doesn't throw it up accidentally, he does it purposely.. I've caught him making himself throw up one time..

"I'll help you Quinn." I said then grabbed his suitcase.
"Thanks mom." Quinn smiled.
"Don't mention it hun." I said and carried his bag downstairs. Jasper, Casper and Ashley were all sitting in the living room, their stuff was already down here.
"Did you grab my bag, Ash?" I asked him as I set Quinn's bag down.
"Was I supposed to?" Ashley questioned.
"Oh so I carried your 3 children for months at a time but you can't carry my suitcase downstairs?" I questioned.
"I hate when you use that against me." Ashley sighed. I smirked and sat on the couch with Quinn. I ran my fingers through my short, jet black hair in an attempt to fix it up a bit. After a few minuets, Ashley came downstairs carrying my suitcase.
"Jesus Andy, what do you have in here?" He asked as he set it down.
"Probably his whole Batman collection of Batman stuff." Casper laughed.
"Actually, the only Batman stuff I have in there are my plushies, my undies, some pins, a few shirts and my Batman snuggie." I said.
"I've got my Hello Kitty snuggie so we can march, babe." Ashley smiled before kissing my cheek. Then, there was a knock at the door and I stood up to opened it. Looks like the bus is here.

Quinn's POV

Mom got up and walked over to the door. He opened it slightly and a Guy walked in. This guy was so beautiful, I swear.
"Guys, this is Justin. He's our bus driver and helps out with the equipment backstage." Mom told us.
"Hey guys." Justin smiled as he waved to us slightly.
"That's Jasper, that's Casper and that's Quinn." Mom said, pointing to us as he said our name. Justin came up to us and shook each of our hands. When he shook my hand, I felt goosebumps up my arms. I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me.
"I could help you guys bring the suitcases to the bus." Justin suggested once he pulled away from me.
"Sure that'd be great." Mom smiled. After a few minuets, Justin and my parents brought all of our bags to the bus. On the bus, Jake, Jinxx and CC were waiting. The twins and I said hi to them. I walked outside for a moment and I saw what looked like Matt running toward the bus.
"Matt?" I wondered to myself. Matt ran up to me, out of breath.
"Matt what are you doing here?" I asked. I had just hung out with him and Cassidy the night before.
"I have to tell you something.. Something important.." He answered, still slightly out of breath.
"What is it?" I asked curiously. He held my hand in his gently.
"I uh I love.." He began but it was almost as if he couldn't find the words to say what he meant. Was he going to what I think he was going to say? Was he going to tell me that he.. Loved me..?
"I love.. The time we've spent together before you got ready to leave this week." He said looking down.
"Oh uh me too.." I sighed. I was disappointed, I was hoping he would say something else.. Maybe if he would've said that, things between us would've been different.
"Well, I'll see you in a few months." Matt said, smiling sadly at me.
"See you in a few months." I said, almost at a whisper. He held my hand tighter, as if he didn't want the moment to end, to be honest, I didn't want it to end either. I disconnected our hands before turning around and walking back to the bus. I sat on the couch and saw Justin get in the drivers seat of the bus which was in front of a curtain. The bus started driving away slowly as I looked out of the window. I saw Matt waving to me, a saddened expression on his face. I waved back as the bus drove off and he disappeared from sight.