Chapter Thirty-Three- Andley

Quinn's POV

I knocked at the door and waited for someone to answer the door. Then finally, the door swung open and there stood mom, smiling like crazy.

"Quinn I missed you so much!" Mom exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Mom I was just here 3 days ago." I chuckled, hugging him back.

"That's a very long time." Mom huffed, letting me go.

I stepped inside and mom closed the door behind me. I could see dad sitting on the couch in the living room. I made my way to him and when he saw me, he stood up and attacked me in a hug.

"Why did you guys miss me so much, I was just here the other day." I smiled, hugging dad back.

"Why wouldn't we miss you? It's not like you still live here or anything." Dad replied and we pulled out of the hug.

"Well I missed you guys too." I said before sitting down on the couch.

"So what have you and Justin been up to?" Mom asked, sitting beside me.

"Nothing really, he's been working a lot while I watch Batman cartoons and eat a whole jar of peanut butter." I told him.

"Gosh you sound like us when I was pregnant with you." Mom said, pointing between himself and dad.

Dad nodded in agreement and sat on the other side of me.

Then before I could say another word I heard foot steps running down the stairs and two figures ran right passed us. I only caught a quick glance but I knew who they were. Jasper and Matt.

I heard a ton of laughing and turned my head to see Matt and Jasper laying on the floor, out of breath.

"What did I tell you about running in the house, Jasper?" Mom said sternly.

"Sorry mom but someone here kept trying to tickle me so I had to get away." Jasper said, still panting.

"Well in case you haven't noticed yet, Quinn is here." Dad told Jasper.

Jasper and Matt both shot up. I hadn't seen Matt in a few months and I was really hoping I wouldn't make it awkward.

Jasper stood up and ran over to me then gave me a tight hug.

"I haven't see you in forever!" Jasper exclaimed.

"Why is 3 days like forever to you people?" I wondered, chuckling.

Jasper pulled away from me and I saw Matt standing in front of me.

"Hey Quinn, long time no see." Matt said awkwardly.

I reached out my hands form him to help me up. Matt took my hands and got me on my feet. I immediately hugged him, resting my head against his chest. Matt held me close to him and I just closed my eyes. I missed this way too much, I missed him. I don't know why I still had feelings for him. After all the shit that's happened I still had a bit of feelings for him.

I pulled out of the hug before it go too awkward, I mean his boyfriend was standing right there.

"Why don't we go to the kitchen and go make uh some cookies." Mom suggested, grabbing Dad and Jasper's hands.

"But Andy-" Dad began.

Mom just gave him a look. Dad groaned and stood up. The three of them headed to the kitchen which left Matt and I alone.

"So um how've you been?" Matt asked.

"Good.. what about you?" I questioned.

"I'm doing good." He shrugged.