Beige

Beige; a pale sandy fawn colour

Freya's POV (first person)

Alec and Jace were ignoring me. To say I felt lonely, was an understatement. Jace was still my bodyguard, enlisted by the Clave. To say the tension in the room was getting unbearable, was an understatement.

I had unresolved feelings towards Alec, which was just great... You know, because it's not like I had a boyfriend or anything... ughhh....

"Do you love Alec?", Jace asked.

Love Alec? No... Alec was my friend... but I felt something for him, and I wasn't sure what it was.

"No", I said truthfully.

"Do you love me?", Jace asked.

"Yeah", I said.

I loved Jace. How much I loved him,    honestly scared the crap out of me.

"Alright", Jace said, whilst sighing.

"Alright, moment over", I said.

I started to walk towards the door, knowing I had no intention of leaving, I just wanted to see Jace's reaction.
I had barely taken two steps, before Jace stepped in front of me.

"Freya.. where do you think your going?", he asked.

He was such a helicopter boyfriend.

"Nowhere", I said, before leaning in and kissing his cheek.

All of a sudden the door burst open, and an angry Isabelle stood there. Her arms crossed, here face bright red, and here eyes shooting daggers.

"We will continue this later", Jace whispered.

"What did you tell Alec?", Isabelle asked.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Care to explain why he's sobbing, and calling out for you?", Isabelle asked.

I shrugged.

"Beats me", I said.

"You will either go talk to him willingly or I will drag you", Isabelle said.

I followed a stomping Isabelle. She pushed me into Alec's room, before slamming the door.

"Alec", I said.

He quickly wiped his tears away and smiled.

"Did you need something?", Alec asked politely.

I rushed towards him, and flung my arms around his neck, and hugged him tightly. He quickly returned the hug.

We just sat there for what felt like hours. I eventually rested my head on his chest, and he circled his arms around my waist, drawing me closer to him.

"Alec.... please do not tell me you're crying over little old me", I lightly joked, trying to lighten the mood, but telling from his annoyed expression, and his narrowed eyes, it had the opposite effect.

"Look... Freya... I think you should...", before he could finish his sentence, I kissed him.

What? I kissed him. He kissed me back, eagerly. He pulled away with a shocked expression. What had just happened? The f*ck!

He got up and quickly locked the door.

"I don't care if this is right... I just want you", he whispered.

"So do I", I replied.

We kissed each other passionately.