The Wave

"I just caught the wave in your eyes"- Colouring
Freya's POV (first person)
Tired.
Exhausted.
Annoyed.
Restless.
I woke up, with a unbearable headache, and it felt like I was suffocating. Jace was holding me way too tightly.
"Jace!!", I yelled.
Jace instantly let go of me, and flipped off the bed, and pulled out a seraph blade.
When he realised nothing was wrong, he looked angry, and borderline furious.
"Freya, seriously!", he yelled.
"I'm sorry I was practically suffocating, because you were holding me way too tightly, like jeez, personal space is a thing!", I yelled.
"You scared the living daylights out of me!!!!", he bellowed.
"Calm down", I said softly.
"I'm sorry", Jace said.
"Indeed", I replied.
"What's the time?", I asked, trying to break the thickening tension in the stuffy room.
"7am", he replied.
7am? Didn't we arrive her at 3pm?
"I've been asleep for over 12 hours?", I asked.
Jace just nodded.
"What's the matter", I asked.
"Evie...", he said.
I leaned in and softly kissed his forehead, and I gently held his hands.
"Sometimes in life... w-we lose people we love, and it will always be hard, no matter how hard it is, we should always surround ourselves with people we love and appreciate to remember, that we're not alone, and those who love you, will always be there for you Jace, alive or dead, I love you, and I'm here for you, and I'm very sorry for yelling", I said softly.
"And that's why I love you", Jace whispered.
"Huh?", I said.
"Your selflessness, you're always putting other people before you, your friends and family, even your traitorous father", Jace said.
"The broken girl and the warrior, such a perfect match, who would've thought", I said.
Jace cupped my face, and stared at me intently and whispered, "you're not broken, you're perfect", Jace stated.
"I wish I thought that", I mumbled.
"You aren't broken, you're beautiful, strong, amazing, selfless. You're perfect for me", he said.
"This lovey romance stuff isn't really my forte, it never has been, but with you everything is easy, now get your ass back in bed, before I drag you back", Jace said. I instantly giggled.
"I'm not tired", I said.
"Well too bad, cause I wanna go back to sleep, and I can't sleep without you", Jace said.
"So when we broke up, or whatever, how did you?", I asked.
"You don't want to know", he said, whilst picking me up, bridal style, and slowly setting me down on the king sized bed.
Jace rested his head on my chest, and snaked his arms around my waist. He started to play with my hair, until he eventually fell asleep. As he fell asleep, I slowly pulled away from him, and decided to go take a shower. I then changed into an oversized white shirt, and some black denim shorts. As I exited the bathroom, I noticed a wide awake Jace, with an evil grin, plastered on his face.
"You look good in my shirt", he said.
"Do I now?", I asked.
He slowly got off the bed, and walked towards me. Me being my stupid self, involuntary stepped backwards. Avoiding Jace's lustful gaze.
"Freya look at me", Jace said.
He started to smirk.
He leaned in and kissed me.
"Wanna have some fun?", he asked.
I slowly pulled away, and whispered, "have a shower, and morning breath doesn't suit you", I said, whilst patting his back.
"You'll see", Jace said.
"See what?", I asked, but he was already in the bathroom.
I decided to go look for Magnus, but he was gone.
I noticed a note on the kitchen counter. It read:
"You're probably wondering where I am? I had to leave, you know being the high warlock, duty calls. I won't be back at all, but I put up a ward, and it should keep you safe for a while.
Freya, I'm going to be honest. This is getting serious. Jonathan is going on a killing spree trying to find you, as well as threatening warlocks, werewolves, and the fey, shadowhunters, pretty much everybody. Be careful who you trust, as those closest to you will betray you (Jace won't).
Best wishes, Magnus Bane.
Huh.... Wait what did he mean by Jonathan looking for me. Just great, so now that added another problem.
Jonathan, the clave, Valentine, the fey, werewolves and warlocks. Just great. It looked like the only people who weren't hunting me down were mundanes. Just great..
"Jace!", I yelled.
Jace instantly appeared, and he read the letter rather quickly, before his face instantly hardened.
"It's just gone from, bad to terrible", I said.
"I should just give up", I said.
"That's not happening, even if the whole of the shadow world is after you, I swear I will protect you", Jace said.
"This is gunna be interesting", I said.
"Yep", Jace said.