The ending of all endings (Part 2)

"But he's still armed and dangerous"- Juice WRLD

Jace's POV (first person)
We had already scrounged the La institute. It was completely and utterly empty. Completely. And utterly: EMPTY

There was no trace of any disturbance or destruction. But it was just barren, desolate. Nobody was there. The rooms had been stripped and dusted clean.

Where the hell could they be?!

Where was SHE!!!

"Ugh!!!", I yelled.

"Calm down Jace", Alec said.

"Don't tell me to f*cking calm down!!! You hold no loyalty to me!! Aren't you forgetting you kissed her? And sticked your bloody tongue down her throat behind my back!!!Huh?", I yelled.

"That's not fair Jace", Isabelle said.

"Don't you tell me what fair!!! You worked with that monster behind everyone's back!!! You told him where we were!!!", I yelled.

"You abandoned your family for her!!! Jace you abandoned us all, and left us to pick up after your mess!!! You are selfish!!", Isabelle yelled.

"I'm selfish!!! You would stop at anything to finally get rid of Freya!!!", I yelled.

"STOP!!!", Alec yelled.

"Look, we should be finding Freya, not pointlessly arguing", Alec added.

"Look", Isabelle said.

"What?", I asked.

"This is Freya's bracelet", Isabelle
said.

"Let's track it", I said.

Hopefully we could find her and bring her home. I missed her.

We had to find her soon, because I'd go insane without her. I was scared without her I'd end up just like who I despise the most.

Jonathan Morgenstern.

Freya's POV (first person)

I woke up with a terrible and sharp pain.

Suddenly the sudden rush of pain evaporated and I noticed that the months worth of cuts and bruising, clustered around my arms and legs had disappeared.

I was completely healed.

I slowly stood up and I felt better than ever.

Suddenly a bolt of yellow vibrant light burst out of my hands, and it aimed at the cell door. The door started to melt and rot away. I quickly scrambled through it, and headed towards the stairs.

I was almost at what looked like the front door till I felt an arm snake around my waist, and I felt cold metal, a knife, press at my neck.

"You have two seconds to tell me where the hell my girlfriend is, or I'll kill you", it was Jace.

"Jace", I said.

I heard a loud thud, and I noticed the knife fall to the floor.

"Frey... it's, it's you?", Jace asked.

"Who the hell else would it be Jacey", I said comfortingly, whilst slowly turning around and cupping his face.

He leaned in and kissed my lustfully and hungrily.

"I've missed you, but we need to get the hell out of here", he said.

"We need to stop Jonathan. We can't go, because somehow he's got his powers back, and he's more powerful than ever", I said.

"Frey... that's the clave's problem, not ours", Jace said, trying to control his anger.

"Jace...", I said.

"Look at what he's done to you!!! Freya are you stupid? You're half the size you were the last time I saw you!!! You look.... I can't even", Jace said, looking distraught. His jaw and fists were clenched. He took steady, deep breaths, to calm himself down.

I pulled him into a tight hug and whispered, "I'm fine, we're fine, but we need to deal with this".

"When you are properly rested, I'll be reassured that you're okay. Till then....", Jace said stiffly.

When we stopped in front of a mirror, I realised what Jace was talking about. I looked deathly pale.
My cheekbones were protruding and prominent. I was just skin and bone.

"Let's go", Alec said.

2 months later

We had heard nothing about Valentine or Jonathan. We actually thought it was over. How wrong we were.

"Freya, Freya, Freya. You've thought you've escaped. It's only the beginning", Jonathan said.

A/N
Hey readers!!!
I'm so exited about releasing the third book in this series!!!
I will be releasing the book cover of the new book very soon!!
Sorry about the short chapter!